Wallys Natural Products 1029693 Candle Plain - 2 Candles uploaded by Nicole T.Wallys Natural Products 1029693 Candle Plain - 2 Candles uploaded by Casy H.

BY WALLY'S NATURAL

Made from only the highest quality food grade paraffin wax Wallys paraffin candles are a smooth burning. Great for those looking to avoid animal bi-products of beeswax. Food Grade Paraffin Wax. Most Economical Candle. Clean and Smooth Burning. see more...

• Do they really work? My left ear got to much earwax. I c...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have children I would highly suggest getting these if your child has an earache unlike all the other products that I've ever tried on ear aches these work the best. Please provide immediate relief from having an earache petfirst upon Chinese I was skeptical but they work so well for me I will buy these in the future if my kids ever get an earache.
Casy H.
These are very relaxing, but I did not notice it pulling anything out of my ear. About 5 dollars at Wal-Mart, if you just wanna chill out, have some fun, these are great. Not so great for ear issues.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they really work? My left ear got to much earwax. I clean my ears almost everyday but I always had problems (on and off) with my left ear!!! Would you recommend to have a person help or is it safe enough to do it alone?