BY WALLY'S NATURAL

Product Information from Wallys Natural Products With Essential Herbs & Oils World Famous Used by millions of people worldwide, Wally's Ear Oil is an all-natural blend of herbs and essential oils that soothe sensitive & irritated ears. To this day it is mixed and bottled completely by hand, ensuring the highest level of quality. Buy a fresh bottle every 2 years to maintain maximum potency and freshness. Also for irritations and mites in your pet's ears! Suggested Use Shake Well Before Using! Apply 1-2 drops in ear as needed. Supplement Facts Contents: Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Echinacea in a Sweet Almond Oil base infused with Garlic, Mullein and other natural extracts. Warnings Consult your doctor if any ear abnormality or symptoms persist for more than two days. see more...

Shannan W.
Shannan W.
This stuff is amazing and works. I used to get chronic ear infections, and my daughter but not anymore. it worked wonders
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a good product I would highly recommend. Effective, but you know everyone is different.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Masury, OH
I get ear infections so easily and this is my favorite cure. I went to urgent care about a year ago with an ear infection and the doctor told me he couldn't do anything for me. He referred me to an ENT Dr to stick a needle in my ear canal and drain the fluids. The ENT couldn't even see me within the week. I was desperate. I was desperate to get rid of the excruciating pain, so I figured this would be worth a shot. I used it every few hours for one night and the fluid in my ear disappeared completely within 12 hours! I didn't have to get a needle stuck in my ear and I am a happy camper!:)
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I came across this stuff when researching natural remedies for children who suffer from recurrent ear infections. Apparently the oils in this stuff are antibacterial leaving your ears a clean environment. My son tolerated it well and we kept the ear infections away.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I was wondering in stores looking for product to help my earache. After a few uses it improve my earache.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad bought this year's ago and he loved it! I did too and it worked and fell in love with it lol. Just a few drips in your ear followed by a cotton ball to keep the oil inside. I can't remember how much it is but definitely worth a shot y'all.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Lewis Center, OH
My mom used to get ear infections all the time and this was her favorite thing to use. We buy this online and it was recommended from a friend and she has been using it ever since. !
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
If you're having an ear ache. This is a great, fast, and easy way to relieve it! It's inexpensive too!
Kanoe K.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Found it on clearance and thought I'd give it a try since I was having (non-infection related) earaches. With regular use, I definitely felt an improvement after a few days.
Anju O.
Anju O.
Haven't used it personally but know people who have and they claim it made them less prone to ear infections and left their ears feeling very clean. May try in the future
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
What does this do?
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jacksonville, AR
How do you use this product?
Julie G.
Julie G.
I want to ask about this effectiveness as it is oil for use in ear . I'm a bit hesitant to use for my infant . Can I put the drops into kids ear for any pain or itching ..?
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this used for and benefits?
Casandra v.