BY WALLYKAZAM!

Wallykazam!
  • "cute show my son niece an dhis cousins really love it cute and educational very nice" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves this show, she gets so excited when it comes on." in 2 reviews
  • "my son loves this show!" in 1 review
  • "It does a great job teaching children about differences in people, and the songs are very cute." in 1 review
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My daughter who is 5 months old loves this show. She is mesmerized by it. When I have cleaning to do around the house Wally is the only thing that will hold her attention. I like that it’s interactive for the kids so they can learn. Cute characters, I wish they made little toys from this show.
Mcallen, TX
This show is super cute! I love how it teaches kids new vocabulary words 👌🏻 teaches kids how to pronounce! Theres always a problem but they always find a way to fix it.
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great show for the whole family! It teaches kids their letters and rhyming without being so boring about it! Most episodes have catchy songs in them and the whole family can have fun singing along! Bob Goblin gets into a lot of trouble but Wally usually helps save him and shows the power of good friendships! They are also all different types of creatures and help show diversity and how everyone can be friends with everyone!
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son lives this show sooo much and will sit and watch it for hours at a time. He loves the new episodes and stays interested in it.the actors are so cute and great at acting the movie parts out.thanks for such a cute show that my child enjoys.i recommend anyone let their little watch it.
Cas H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My toddler lovessssss Wally! I will admit the songs are super catchy haha. I always get "my friend the king" stuck in my head when she watches it and my husband likes the "no invaders" song. My daughter just loves wally in general and all his friends!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
All my kids watch Wally.. My oldest has autism and it is perfect for teaching him and my 3 yr old daughter as well even my baby stares at it! It's a cute , silly show with teaching stuck in there, Perfect for parents of anyone really in my opinion but I do believe it's geared to kindergarden age. Def. one for the kiddies to watch that mommy wil love to
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This show is silly and cute, most of the time. The songs can be very catchy too! I am a little confused on the target age for this shkw, since sometimes the words they choose to spell may be a little advanced for younger chikdren.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Very cute show for preschoolers. My 3 and 4 year olds love this show. It does a great job teaching children about differences in people, and the songs are very cute. A program I don't mind my children watching.
lauren h.
Arlington, TX
I love to watch this with my daughter the music is so entertaining and it teaches young children how to read and write and teaches children shapes and colors. It's school and entertainment in one!
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
I was so excited to find this show premier for my son, and he LOVES it! I love the educational aspect, the characters are very cute and funny and my son can't wait for new episodes!
Markeytia A.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does this show come on in re runs or new shows every week?
Mcallen, TX
How does it help children?
Ashley D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this still on TV or Netflix?
Mcallen, TX
How does it help children?