Add a Photo

By WALLPOPS
WPP1114 Features Peel and stick Removable and reusable Quick and easy Safe for walls Product Type: Wall decal Collection: WallPops for Baby Theme: Words/Quotes/Letters/Numbers Color: Brown Number of Items Included: 1 Compatible Surface Type: Flat surface Age Group: Children Application Type: Self-adhesive Gender: Unisex Removable: Yes Washable: Yes Country of Manufacture: United States Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 17.25 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 9.75 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.4 Pounds
Photo (1)
Julie G.
Julie G.
Parish, NY

Love love wall pops. I live in a apartment and the landlord says I cant paint the walls but i wanted to make the nursery perfect so wall pops were it. And they peel off easily and I can't take them with me if I leave.
Amber W.
Amber W.
West valley, UT

I absolutely love wall pops! They make decorating fun! You can spell out names, or anything else. I have my sons name up in his room and the espresso brown color matches his crib! It looks super cute.
Christina E.
Christina E.

These are a dark rich brown color and beautiful Script. They are easy to apply and also to remove if necessary to fix or to remove permanently. They look so beautiful and add to any room it is put in.
sasha s.
sasha s.

It looks great once you get it on the wall but the letters are kind of hard to peel off and stick on the wall the right way
Marajoan G.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA

This is great for your toddler to learn the alphabet at home. I had this for my daughter and she loved it. I recommend it.
shallon G.
shallon G.

Perfect for the nursery or even your toddlers. So cute i love these and no matter what age, these always look super cute
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO

Dint need to use the last part. You can create your own words as well. Looks cute and artsy wherever u put it.
Vanya V.
Vanya V.

Very helpful. I love it my son loves it. He learned the ABCs super fast. It looks super cute on the wall
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA

This is great for a kids room it would not only work as a decoration but it also will help them learn.
Ebony S.
Ebony S.

Good for decorating,or teaching little ones their abc's when its time. It comes in handy!
Jessica H.

Where can u buy
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Do they stick to walls well?

Join Now