Wallpaper  Magazine

Wallpaper  Magazine
Wallpaper Magazine
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I his mag has never been given the credit it is due. If you want something that covers a spectrum from left to right across the board on topics, then this is the one! Design, travel, art, pop culture, fashion and beauty, and it's don't in a very unique way that makes it special and all its own!
Claire O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been a Wallpaper fan for years and years. I love the coverage and insights into so many areas of design, innovation, people, places and future of things to come. Great writing, and beautifully shot. Wallpaper is for sure in my top 5 Mags in the world.
Melissa A.
Grand Jct, CO
Just as the title of this review, says it all. Wallpaper is all underrated. Most people cringe when they think of wallpaper. In my opinion, when done right, wallpaper can be beautiful and elegant. This magazine gives excellent examples of just that!
Jennifer M.
Elk Grove, CA
Wallpaper has been around for centuries and is always easily overlooked. Now it's got it's own little place in the world to shine. Wallpaper can make a room pop and this magazine definitely shows you great patterns and styles
Allyson C.
Clinton, IA
This magazine is not what I expected. First off, I did not think it was worth the price. It's suppose to be a magazine about design, fashion, entertainment, ect. But mainly what I saw was ads. I wasn't too impressed.
Amanda F.
Artsy, philosophical, well shot out, this rises above normal teen magazines and adds hope to an industry that drags a lot of people down with it. I love the reviews and interviews they do. They meet some incredible people
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I'm not suscribed to this magazine but I have bought a few issues and find that the articles are very informative and interesting
Daniel E.
Kent, OH
Its a good magazine, with very interesting content. Sometimes they add too much on interior design, but its a recommended read.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I love to use magazines for collages I make and Wallpaper is one of the best magazines for amazing images and great textures
Margaret M.
Los Angeles, CA
Gorgeous. Get this to plan what to do with your life once your ship has come in or you've won the lottery. Just so damn cool.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Are you suscribed to Wallpaper Magazine?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
I am wondering if this magazine is worth investing in for inspiration? I am a professional designer and eager to find some new worthy magazines for myself.
Vanessa O.
Bookworm Expert
What is this magazine about ?
Martyna F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is it worth its prize ?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I buy this magazine at