BY PIXAR #78 in Movies

What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? Academy Award(R)-winning writer-director Andrew Stanton ("Finding Nemo") and the inventive storytellers and technical geniuses at Pixar Animation Studios ("The Incredibles," "Cars," "Ratatouille") transport moviegoers to a galaxy not so very far away for a new computer-animated cosmic comedy about a determined robot named WALL-E. After hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, WALL-E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named EVE. EVE comes to realize that WALL-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, WALL-E chases EVE across the galaxy and sets into motion one of the most exciting and imaginative comedy adventures ever brought to the big screen. Joining WALL-E on his fantastic journey across a universe of never-before-imagined visions of the future, is a hilarious cast of characters including a pet cockroach, and a heroic team of malfunctioning misfit robots. Filled with surprises, action, humor and heart, WALL-E was written and directed by Andrew Stanton, produced by Jim Morris, co-produced by Lindsey Collins and features original and innovative sound design by Academy Award(R)-winner Ben Burtt ("Star Wars," "Indiana Jones," "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial").

WALL•E
  • "This movie looked like it was going to be a very cute movie but it actually creep-ed me out and grossed me out." in 11 reviews
  • "The story line makes you feel pure and childlike, but also teaching a huge life lesson throughout the entire thing." in 6 reviews
  • "This was a great movie and it definitely made me think of the future of this planet/world!" in 6 reviews
  • "The movie is very cute and the animation is amazing." in 5 reviews
Veronica B.
Pop Culture Expert
This is such a strange Disney movie with a powerful meaning. There is almost no talking and it deals with the destruction of the Earth after we basically kill every living thing. It's kind of scary to think about how we treat our world, and its all told through the eyes of a cute little robot.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
When I watched this film, I did not like it. I was in middle school and I liked films which had more speaking involved. Now that I look back at it, the meaning behind this film is amazing and very important. It is a very real option for our future. It reminds us to care about our environment.
Maillim B.
Springfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert
Omg amo esta movie me hizo llorar es muy bonita, perfecta para la familia. la película de ta una lección a que debemos cuidar de nuestro planeta. el sonido y las animaciones fenomenal . mis hijos disfrutan verlo. puedes conseguir la movie en walmart . o si no también puedes verla en netflix.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Such a cute movie! I knew from the moment I watched the trailer that I was going to love it. Pixar did an awesome job with this film, depicting what, perhaps, could be the future of humanity. I would highly recommend watching this film, it is a great family movie!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Love, Love, Love! A great movie for kids and adults. The story line is sweet and poinient for all ages. I loved the scenes where people realized how lazy they had been and how much life they had missed out on. I will watch this movie again and again, I am sure1
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Pop Culture Expert
to my view , this Thefilm Super recommended my experience was very good when I saw her and left me a good message . Best of all is that they can see all people of all ages , I love this movie and even still see .
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Wall.e is a fantastic movie! I love how sweet he is and enjoyed the concept of the movie. It has great message in it that I think is important for kids and adults.
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite pixar animations. Who can't fall in love with movie.. it's one for all ages. Not only is adorable, but it teaches an important life lesson.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Pop Culture Expert
Am I the only one that was sad watching the part where he was left all alone on earth?!! I felt so bad, and then when he couldn't wake Eva up anymore! Oh man.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
I liked this movie.I saw it when it first came out with my cousins. I really liked this PIxar hit. Barely any talking, but had a strong message behind it
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who is your favorite character?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Who else saw this movie right when it came out in theaters
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats you favorite part of the movie?
anna z.
New Haven, CT
Which part was your favorite?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
What's your favorite seen?