BY 3M

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get your holiday décor hung up quickly and easily with 3m plastic wall hooks. These strong hooks are perfect for string lights, garlands, wreaths and pictures. They hold securely in place and remove cleanly, keeping your walls and shelves free from stickiness, scuffs and unnecessary holes. With these hooks, youll have your home looking festive and ready for hosting in no time. In stores only. see more...

Review (1)
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Target
These Wall Hook 3M Plastic Command strips don’t work very well. I tried using them to organize all the power cords mangled under my desk. I used the large ones to keep my power strip stuck to the underside of my desk and the power strip came off with 3 different sets of strips. The power strip is way under the recommended weight of the large commands strips too. I’m not impressed with these and I would not recommend these to anyone and if I could, I would return the ones I bought and wasted! 👎🏼👎🏼