Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, 10 oz uploaded by Heather D.

BY WALKERSWOOD

Traditional. Jerking is a traditional style of barbecuing. This paste when rubbed sparingly into meat should be left overnight for best results then grill or roasted slowly. Features Flavor - Hot & Spicy Pack Of 24. Item Weight - 10 oz. Ingredients Scallions Scotch Bonnet Peppers Salt Black Pepper Allspice Nutmeg Citric Acid Sugar Thyme. Directions Adjust amount used to your taste. Refrigerate after opening. see more...

Brandie W.
Martinsburg, WV
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I SO would! This has a great flavor and brings the heat without being overbearing. It works well on pretty much any meat (& it’s good on veggies as well).
Terri C.
This Jamaican Jerk seasoning paste is soooo tasty! I mix this with chicken and let it marinate over night. Then When I cook it, I add a little more with some onions and bell pepper. Very delicious!
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
We love walkerswood jerk seasoning. Delicious! My husband would request jerk chicken every week. I had tp order it after we moved from NY because not a lot of stores carried it in California
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
The only jerk seasoning we buy!! We search hard to find this but it is well worth the search and the price. Great for bbq chicken as well as to mix in with Turkey burgers.
Audreka F.
I underestimated the "hot & spicy" factor of this seasoning. If you want "hot & spicy", that's what you get! Next time I think I'll get mild.
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff its straight from Jamaica. Very authentic ! Let your chicken marinade and your set.