Add a Photo

#83 in Bread
Shonda W.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
It is one of the most difficult things to get authentic tasting snacks that you tried on a trip abroad, but with walkers I can have crackers and shortbread that taste just like the snacks I tried when I was in the UK. The originals collection taste buttery and not overly sweet. While they are more pricey, they are so very good.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Shortbread cookies are very delicious, you can't go wrong with these buttery cookies. There crunchy but soft at the same time. I really recommend them they are delicious and everyone could enjoy them.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
Any type of shortbread cookies are amazing, they just have an amazing buttery taste which i would highly recommend.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Not sure but they look good like a lemon cookie maybe I'm hoping to try this product
Nerea M.
Nerea M.
Oct. 22, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Gingerbread Mix 5-Pounds
I bought this one in my travel to UK near 20 years ago when I was an adolescent because I love the butter taste in these cookies. I see this brand in my supermarket here in Spain now, so this brand is old and you can trust in them. The taste is very good, I recommend