BY WALKERS

Walkers Shortbread White Chocolate and Raspberry Biscuits, 5.3-Ounce, 5.3-Ounce 21.2 ounces)Just the right amount of white chocolate chunks and raspberry Crunchy enough to dunk in coffee, tea or milk without them breaking upGreat for gifting or self indulgence Baked in the village of Aberlour in the heart of the Scottish Highlands see more...

shalanika m.
My grandpa use to buy these all the time they were is absolute favorite. I was never the biggest fan of them I just thought they were alright when you have the munchies
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
The white chocolate shortbread cookies are amazing. You can't just eat one. The chocolate is evenly placed in the cookie allow each bite to be perfect.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I love these even though they hurt my teeth, they pair well with a cup of hot tea to dunk them in. It makes it nice and soft.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I have not tasted white cocolate before would love to review this product and try this out to see how good. I look like it
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Walkers shortbread cookies are the best thing my taste buds have ever enjoyed!!! I love this brand and I love their cookies!
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
One of my favorite cookies,buttery heaven. Crispy crunchy, just can't eat one. Make great addition to a tea party too
IRIS C.
Bronx, NY
Delicious. Very buttery. Can be a little dry if close to sell-by-date. I like to get them from Marshalls or TJ Maxx.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
Just being asked to review these has me craving them. Putting them on my grocery list for tomorrow!!! :drools:
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
delciosas galletas perfectas para acompañarlas con leche y sirve de snack o merienda para nuestros niños
jessica v.
These look really tasty with the white chocolate and raspberry i want to try them out.