BY WALKERS

Delicious Crunchy Biscuits br Baked with Succulent Pieces of Stem Ginger These luxury biscuits are baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. They are produced to a traditional recipe to which we have added liberal amounts of succulent stem ginger. Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. br -Joseph Walker see more...

• Wow! I love Walker's shortbread and I LOVE ginger! Does anybody k...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Maybe I got a bad batch but I tasted no ginger even though it appeared to be pieces of it in the cookie. It actually tasted a little bland although the texture was good.
monicque W.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
I like the cookies at first I thought I wasn't going to like them but I do it's hard to explain you get a ginger buttery taste
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
I loved these when I was pregnant. Ginger is great for nausea and fighting morning sickness and eating cookies at the same time made me really happy :)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I love all the walkers brand cookies. They are buttery flakey and oh so good. They are great with coffee or tea and they are just the right amount of sweetness.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I first fell in love with these on a train to Edinburgh, Scotland. These biscuits look hard but are not. They are almost soft. There are nice-sized chunks of real ginger in them that help make these the world's most perfect cookie. Highly recommend this and all Walkers products.
Claire I.
Claire I.
I love these biscuits. They have a great crunch paired with the perfect ginger flavor. Almost as good as Walker's shortbread. A must try for all ginger fans.
helen t.
helen t.
proastio ptolemaida
This cookies are pretty amazing.the taste is really good with intence flavor and honestly i cant get enough of it.its a great snack for every hour and i would recommend you to buy it
Sara A.
Sara A.
Riyadh
Walkers cookies are the fluffiest and have smooth texture and are rich the ginger one is a good choice but I would go with the basic Walker's Walker cookies
eleanor d.
eleanor d.
I love this product! super tasty and packed with flavor! My friends also love them! And I definitely recommend them to others!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
They are so good, got them as a gift and I fell in love with them. Recommend this to anyone who likes ginger
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Wow! I love Walker's shortbread and I LOVE ginger! Does anybody know if these are as good as they look? Do they have the same crisp texture as the plain shortbread or are they chewy? I must try them!