BY WALKERS

Walkers Stem Ginger Biscuits Cookies: No artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joanne S.
Whittier
Walkers Stem Ginger Biscuits Cookies are sensational!!!  It is hard to stop eating them.  The only problem is they are hard to find.  They used to be sold at Cost Plus World Market but that store recently closed in our area.  They are made with real butter and other quality ingredients.  They are ginger flavored and also have small pieces of candied ginger in them.  I will try to find them online - maybe Amazon has them.  They go great with a cup of tea or coffee.
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
My grandma used to give me these to call my stomach down, and I still use them today. Plus they taste really good
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
Lee C.
I would argue that for a snack this range of snacks is the best on the market for taste over cost. And a healthier choice than many out There!
Kay E.
This is a quickbite meal for me, that zingy taste from the ginger makes u crave for more, it goes perfectly with warm milk!
Rosie P.
Swindon, Wiltshire
My go too when I was pregnant and combatting morning sickness. Good crunch and just the right amount of ginger.
Milliė🙂 E.
very rich ginger biscuits perfect for a Christmas present or even for friends coming over for a cuppa