BY WALKERS

Features Flavor - Pure Butter. Item Weight - 1.2 oz. Pack of 144. Ingredients Wheat Flour Butter (32%) Sugar Salt. Directions Store in a cool dry place. Warnings Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. see more...

• "It tastes really good with milk." in 1 review
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum! These are really tasty, crumbly, buttery shortbread cookies that taste indulgent. They’re great with a cup of strong British tea or coffee. They are rich, so don’t expect this to be healthy, but they taste so good.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are incredibly buttery tasting and they basically melt on your tongue as you eat them. My husband adores these but I like to use them by dipping them in chocolate as a sort of fancied up cookie for parties that are quick to make. These do tend to be pricey and not often on sale but when they go on sale, I buy them and then bring them out as special treats.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these with tea and jam. They are a little plain otherwise but they are great with strawberry jam. They are very buttery but not overwhelmingly so. I like to have then as a dessert or snack. A box is a little expensive but they last a long time and are well worth it
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Walkers Shortbread is a name you can trust for good quality shortbread cookies. I don't eat them often, but when I'm in the mood for shortbread, it is typically Walkers. They are delicious but a little pricey. I highly recommend these to others who like shortbread or are curious to try it.
April W.
Russell Springs KY
Shortbread cookies are great with morning tea! I love the taste and the little shape. My children love them too so that is a plus. My father loves the sugar free cookies.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I loveeee shortbread cookies and I really love these especially with my tea. I'm always looking for cookies to drink with my tea and these are definitely one of my favorites.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They're your basic shortbread cookie. Perfect size and very pretty to look at. They're amazing with milk. I always eat the whole pack.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good!! I love the easy 2 pack! Very yummy with coffee for a snack! Cute for stocking suffers! Found mine at the market.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was unsure to try this at first; but I'm glad I did. this are great, crunchy, full of butter flavor and the quality is great
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I love these so much. Great for dipping in coffee or hot chocolate. They melt in your mouth because they are buttery and soft
Elizabeth F.