BY WALKERS SHORTBREAD

Considered by connoisseurs to be the finest in the world, Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread has been established on Speyside since 1898 Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family. Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. Shortbread Fingers: Traditional shortbread made in thick crisp fingers with a rich butter flavor. Shortbread Rounds: These chunky shortbread rounds combine a rich butter flavor with a unique crispness of texture Shortbread Triangles: Thin shortbread shapes sprinkled on top with sugar, they have a crisp, light texture and an appeal all of th see more...

• Why is it so hard to find these cookies? I seem only to b...10 Answers
Destinee M.
These shortbreads taste so buttery and delicious. I always grab more and more. I usually buy these at World Market and sometimes Target carries them. They’re such a yummy snack. Definitely recommend.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I like these some what. It's kind of a hit or miss because I've gotten some and they taste amazing and buttery but other times they taste stale like they've sat on the shelf for to long also they are hardly on sale so it's a tiny bit more expensive then normal cookies
Jody D.
My dad introduced these to my sister and I as kids and he always buys them for a little stocking stuffer. They go great with ice creams and deserts or are tasty all alone. I have yet to have one that is stale, they stay yummy and softer.
Samie M.
Vista, CA
I used to work at a famous coffee and tea chain. I'd get these shortbreads every few shifts to go with whatever coffee concoction I came up with that day. They're the perfect balance of sweet, buttery and crunchy to accompany any hot, brewed beverage.
Cara P.
Medina
This butter luscious cookie is wonderfully sweet and decadent. A special treat for sure, though I wouldn't trust myself with a whole box as I could devour the whole thing. I grew up with these as a special treat and still love them today.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
How can anyone give these cookies any less than 5 stars? These cookies have an amazing taste of butter and sweet. I just love love shortbread. Im telling you once you start eating them you dont know how to stop. You can also dip these in chocolate!
Abigail M.
Love these with a glass of milk! Perfect for a mild sweet craving! They do leave a ton of crumbs behind, but that's not a make or break issue 😂 I found them most recently at TJ Maxx in the food aisles.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
I dont even like cookies that much but these shortbread cookies are the best thing ever. Its so rich in the taste of butter, with a tint of sugar but its not too sweet.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love this cookies so much! So soft and buttery. Why are they only available during the Christmas season!? Make them available year round. They are on the pricier side though but so worth it. Highly recommended.
Nazanin Z.
Montvale, NJ
soooooo good.
if you are craving that buttery crispy sense of home made cookies, this is definitely the right way to go.
they taste exactly like my mom's butter cookies.
I know that shortbread is not supposed to be a thin cookie, but I think I would have liked these even more if they were slightly thinner.
Sandra G.
Cayuga
Why is it so hard to find these cookies? I seem only to be able to find them at Christmas time.