Walker's Walkers Shortbread Mini Finger 4.4 Oz Pack Of 6 uploaded by Mary R.

BY WALKERS

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour Speyside in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through the generations of the Walker family. Features Flavor - Shortbread Mini Finger. Item Weight - 4.4 oz. Pack of 6. Ingredients Wheat Flour Butter Sugar Salt. Directions Store in a cool dry place. Warnings Contains: milk wheat gluten. This product is not suitable for nut allergy sufferers. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "They have a rich, buttery taste that's just indescribable." in 2 reviews
  • "Slightly crispy, very buttery with just the right amount of crumble." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
All of that buttery goodness in a bite sized version!!!!! I’m in! Loved these little guys. Grabbed a package when I was out shopping and my sweet tooth took over. The bite sized goodness was perfect because I was able to snack and drive at the same time. And I’m glad they chose this shape because it’s my favorite out of all of them.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious! I just got a pack in my Amazon cookie box and I have almost eaten the entire bag already. Such a rich, buttery flavor and they are a great size of you only want a small snack. I even like the package with the resealable front flap instead of struggling with opening the main seal.
Nathalie E.
SO GOOD! These are great shortbread cookies! If you wanna switch it up dip em in a little chocolate and it makes them ten times better! Not that they need the chocolate. They are very sweet so if that isn't your thing you might not like them. Very buttery and rich!
Christina K.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are just delicious. I have a hard time eating just one, see if you can ! Totally recommend them to everyone. To make it even more yummy ( and waaay of a diet) is to half dip them in melted chocolate and let it set. Hhhmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Faiza A.
Brentwood, CA
Absolutely delicioius! Love the taste of that rich butter with a crunchy texture that just crumbles. I always have this with my tea/coffee in the morning. Never am without it. Its always readily available at Burlington, Ross, T.J. Maxx, and Home Goods!
Lin R.
Leesille, LA
These are the most delicious, luscious shortbread cookies. I have to eat them only in small doses. They are true, Scottish bread cookies as I would imagine it to be. Slightly crispy, very buttery with just the right amount of crumble.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mom always had these in her pantry and now I do the same. We love them! I have to hide them from my husband...we both are fans because they're so light and fresh tasting. Simple but delicious.
Micah W.
Austin, TX
I just had some of these yesterday! I have no complaints with these short bread cookies! They are not dry and not mushy they crumble in your mouth and have the perfect amount of butter for a salty and sweet taste. If you are not a fan of butter you may not appreciate these.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
O.M.G. These are my fave cookies ever! They have a rich, buttery taste that's just indescribable. There's only one word that could possibly describe these...PERFECT!!!
Amber W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love shortbread cookies. I think this is one of of the best brands of shortbread cookies I have ever had. They have such a yummy taste like butter. I just love. I could eat them all day long.