Walker's Walkers Robert Burns (Assorted) Gift Tin

by Walkers Shortbread

Extravaganza, Classic Companion Walkers Robert Burns Gift Tin is especially designed to give tribute to Scotland's much loved bard, Robert Burns. This tin is filled with large variety of cookies that are rich and delicious. All these cookies are made from high quality ingredients including butter and flour. This pack of cookies comes in a smooth taste and rich flavor that's an old fashioned traditional Scottish taste as it's made on the lines of original recipes. Contains a wide variety of shortbread Made from purest ingredients Available in different shapes These cookies are great for tea or coffee time. Once you finish this pack of cookies, you can use Walkers Robert Burns Gift Tin to store your essentials. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: With pure ingredients such as finest flour and rich creamy butter, these cookies have a delicious flavor. Free of: Artificial flavoring, coloring or additives

These are good but pricey for a cookie does anyone else think so?
Start your review of Walker's Walkers Robert Burns (Assorted) Gift Tin!
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't think you can find a better-butter cookie! They are made with just basic ingredients and nothing artificial. I like them because they don't have too much sugar but are still sweet. I would highly suggest to those that love gourmet butter cookies!
Waxhaw , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A good quick grab during the holidays when you want to keep something out. I recommend them with a cup of fresh coffee or tea. You won't regret the soft delicate buttery flavors.
Syracuse, NY
Walkers is just the best short bread ever. It is like and flaky and buttery tasting. I prefer this brand over any other brands. While not exactly healthy for you in moderation they won't hurt you either. This brand has been around for years and they know for their quality and taste.
I didn't think these were that great. Compared to other shortbread cookies, they made me want to gag. I usually don't do that with shortbread cookies. I had to have something to drink pretty quickly after trying these.
Pocomoke City, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yes they require a certain love for these kind of shortbread. They are harder and harder to find but still my favorite and a bit of my scottish home
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the shortbread cookies! These go perfect with coffee and they make a great gift! They are simple, buttery, melt in your mouth delicious!
Atlanta , GA
Um hello these are the best cookies in the whole wide world! So buttery and crispy and sprinkled with sugar on top. The perfect cookie!
Walkers short bread cookies are fantastic! Have a hard time finding them though . Usually don't come across them until the Holidays.
Poway, CA
These are so yummy. I bought 3 boxes and shared them with my friends and family. They are some of the best cookies i have ever tried.
Lafayette, IN
So amazing!!!! Love how buttery and flakey these are. Pair well with tea or coffee! Or just having alone for a quick snack!