BY WALKERS

Enjoy Light Elegant Meal Walkers General Gordon Gift Tin is a pack full of Scottish Highlander Shortbread rounds that are delicious and appetizing. These cookies are delicate and crunchy, made from pure butter and hand rolled in brown sugar. They make great treat that indulges the entire family with pleasure. Kosher certified Made from pure butter Hand rolled in crunchy demerara sugar Contain no trans fat Walkers General Gordon Gift Tin contains great highlanders cookies that can be served at tea or coffee time. You can use this tin to store your kitchen essentials once cookies are over. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: It contains wheat, milk and gluten. This tin of cookies makes a pure, rich and appetizing indulgence. They are flavorful and wholesome. Free of: Artificial flavors, colors or preservatives see more...

Alexandra E.
If you're used to what the Girl Scouts sell you, you might think shortbreads are supposed to be sort of tasteless, chalky, and crumbly. But if you think that, you've never had Walker's. These cookies are buttery and mild, perfect to have with coffee or tea, but just as wonderful to sneak on their own. You wouldn't expect such a simple cookie to have a complex flavor, but there's really nothing simple about it. It's a deceptively simple cookie executed flawlessly, one that leaves you wondering just what they do to make it THAT good, THAT satisfying. I don't know that I'll ever figure it out: guess I'll have to keep having more till I put my finger on it. 😉
Misty A.
Any product I've ever had that's been Walker's shortbread is simply amazing. These are no different. Plus they bring back good memories of my great grandfather because he enjoyed shortbread.
Teresa F.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are...BY FAR...my most favorite cookie! I love these! They do remind me of Christmas time, but I like them year round! When I was pregnant with my first child, I had terrible morning sickness, but lucky for me...this was one thing I could keep down! LOL
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I first tried these in Scotland and loved them. I like that these are available in the states at the grocery stores now. Walkers cookies are buttery and delicious. Good for enjoying them with coffee and kids like to enjoy them with milk.
Layne A.
Walker's shortbread is the best! My mom loves them and I try to make a habit of buying her some when I see a cute new tin or bag. These are especially good in the cold, winter months with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
sue w.
LOVE this brand of shortbread cookies! I worked at Marshalls during my first pregnancy and we always got them in. Perfect with a ice cold yoohoo. Watch the intake though. Tons of calories...
Kelly k.
My husband myself and my children are obsessed with these you can usually find the really big boxes in BJ's Costco or around the holidays we go through it really fast
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Good shortbread. Tried these coming home from London. This is a typical shortbread brand in England, and they are yummy. Just very caloric ...suprisingly.
Irem M.
So delicious and buttery!!!
I love that the tin is filled with different shapes and flavors of cookies. I dip them in my tea for a yummy afternoon snack.
Karen F.
These are so delicious and always have such a wonderful taste . They are very buttery and stay fresh in the container and taste great with tea .
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I never heard of these before. Are they any good? Where do you find them? Are they expensive? Is it a seasonal thing?
Lisa B.