BY WALKERS

Assorted Flavored Cookies Walkers Flora MacDonald Gift Tin is decked with a painting by S Joy that depicts a farewell between Price Charles Edward Stuart and Flora MacDonald. This tin is filled with assorted cookies that are rich and delicious in taste. They are available in various shapes including round, oval, finger and triangle. Made from pure butter Assorted in different shapes Sleek and contemporary tin Few cookies with butterscotch flavor and others with chocolate chips Baked by using traditional recipe passed through generations Made using all natural ingredients It's an elegant gift tin in a black and gold frame. Walkers Flora MacDonald Gift Tin contains assorted cookies that are great for tea or coffee time. These cookies are delicious and appetizing. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: This tin contains assorted cookies with studded chocolate chips and butterscotch flavor. They make great treat that's loved by The entire family. see more...

Myranda L.
Myranda L.
I absolutely love shortbread cookies. husband hates them so I know if I buy them they will be safe until I want to eat them.
Meka H.
Meka H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good for banana pudding or dip it in some fudge put this in the freezer and make different treats
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
These are they only shortbread cookies I buy at the store. I love the taste and always look forward to having a couple with a hot cup of tea.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Broomfield, CO
These cookies are delicious. They go really well with english tea. Completing the afternoon.
Joelle A.
Joelle A.
Sherwood, OR
There's no going wrong with Walkers Shortbread! It's a classic, and it's delicious without fail!
Meg C.
Meg C.
San Antonio, TX
Walkers shortbread is the best I've ever had. It has a great texture and flavor. It crumbles we'll but still has a firmness so you can dunno it in a beverage. My favorites are the all butter cookies, you can really taste the butter. So good, please try them if you can
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
All buttery goodness with a great crumble. They stay fresh a long time if you keep them in the tin. Perfect snack with a tea or coffee. I've been eating these for years and love them!
Elise K.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
These are so buttery and delicious. I like to dip into my coffee or tea and eat that way. Nice to sit out with coffee at a party.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
So being born in Scotland this is just a given that my family loves them!!! Costco does a huge pack at Christmas and every Christmas without fail...my father goes and buys a box.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil
I love their products because they care my weight, do not let me alter the sugar, taste great, look after my weight and my skin, and always love you
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
I see these everywhere but never actually tried them, are they good?
ali w.
ali w.
I've never heard of these..where can you purchase it?