BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Rounds, 5.3 oz, 12 pk see more...

Grace H.
Short of homemade shortbread, it's impossible to find better shortbread than Walker's. I purchase this product on a semi-regular basis, and the only complaint that I have is how expensive it is for an arguably small amount of product. It's an expense I'm willing to allow myself, but would argue that it shouldn't be as expensive as it is.
Donna G.
Arboga
I discovered these when they came on a gift basket. I now seek them out. Rich, creamy buttery decadence that melts in your mouth but stands up to a dunk on tea or coffee. Shortbread cookies like these make me glad I'm part Scottish. They can be purchased at Wal-Mart.
Rose A.
Santa Fe, NM
These are so good! Such a perfect snack and even better with tea. I've repurchased these many times! I try to stay stocked up on them because my husband and I looove them. Totally recommend to others!
Laura A.
Stonington
these are the BEST butter shortbread cookies ever packaged! these are my favorite of all time with a cup of tea. very expensive for the size, but is a special treat.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite thing about these shortbread cookies is that they only have 4 natural ingredients! It contains butter, flour, sugar, and salt and literally nothing else. I love when you can read all the ingredients and it makes me feel even better when I have all of those ingredients on hand so I know it is something that I approve of. These cookies are so good and taste homemade!
Kimberly R.
Philadelphia, PA
One of the best store bought shortbread brands. The quality and taste of their products has never diminished. All around great tasting cookie to accompany tea and coffee.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
These shortbread cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. They are buttery and crumbly. The size of the cookie is satisfactory & they are perfection with a glass of milk. Basically GO GET SOME NOW!
Chrissy G.
THE BEST SHORTBREAD EVER!!!!! These cookies are so amazingly delicious. They're buttery and creamy and practically melt in your mouth. It takes a lot of self control to not eat an entire box all at once!
Kim S.
San Francisco, CA
this is what you need for every tea party. kid or grown up. had them since I was a kid hosting my teddy bear tea parties. eat them now with hot chocolate or tea. ok on the price if you eat just 2 cookies at a time. my whole family eats them.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
These are the only brand of shortbread cookies I buy. They're not too crunchy, nor are they overly sweet like other cookies. Plus, they go great with a cup of hot tea.