BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Rounds, 5.3 oz, 12 pk see more...

Grace H.
Grace H.
Short of homemade shortbread, it's impossible to find better shortbread than Walker's. I purchase this product on a semi-regular basis, and the only complaint that I have is how expensive it is for an arguably small amount of product. It's an expense I'm willing to allow myself, but would argue that it shouldn't be as expensive as it is.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
These shortbread cookies are one of my guilty pleasures. They are buttery and crumbly. The size of the cookie is satisfactory & they are perfection with a glass of milk. Basically GO GET SOME NOW!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. I could easily have four of these in one sitting.
- Would repurchase
- Would recommend
Vrati D.
Vrati D.
Who doesn't love short bread?! I first tried these in England then Scotland. I was hooked! Tastes great with milk or tea!
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
Lancaster, PA
Tastes exactly like a rich buttery shortbread cookie should. Melts in your mouth. So satisfying.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
These are really good shortbread cookies. They are the best. Not stale and not too crunchy.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
My favorite thing about these shortbread cookies is that they only have 4 natural ingredients! It contains butter, flour, sugar, and salt and literally nothing else. I love when you can read all the ingredients and it makes me feel even better when I have all of those ingredients on hand so I know it is something that I approve of. These cookies are so good and taste homemade!
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
THE BEST SHORTBREAD EVER!!!!! These cookies are so amazingly delicious. They're buttery and creamy and practically melt in your mouth. It takes a lot of self control to not eat an entire box all at once!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
These are so good! Such a perfect snack and even better with tea. I've repurchased these many times! I try to stay stocked up on them because my husband and I looove them. Totally recommend to others!
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
These are the only brand of shortbread cookies I buy. They're not too crunchy, nor are they overly sweet like other cookies. Plus, they go great with a cup of hot tea.