BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Mini Assorted, 5.6 oz see more...

Brenna G.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
Yummy in my tummy! I'm from a Scottish family so every year on Christmas, my aunt makes homemade shortbread. It is one of my favorite desserts. I have tried many cookies saying that they are shortbread and they always fall short because they never taste like my family recipe. This brand happens to capture the taste I was looking for perfectly. No need to wait for Christmas to eat delicious shortbread now.
hirathea b.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these cookies I always have to have them in my car in my house in my room just everywhere
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
My grandma loves these cookies! It's one of my favorite things to give her at Christmas (love the star shaped ones!). They are so rich but taste so good with hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite cookies of all time. So simple, yet they are so delicious. Not overly sweet, but very rich. Best cookies ever!
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
These are so good! They do taste like butter, which may sound a little weird, but they are so so yummy!
sarah Z.
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
These are so delicious! They are so rich and battery in the taste just perfect it's not just too much dessert it's Justin. And always during the holidays you can always find a gift tin and everyone loves this project
Kerry U.
Kerry U.
Holland, PA
These are a holiday staple in our family. Always have some for guests and gifts! They are the BEST! We love them when guests are over and we sit around the table with Walker's and tea!
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Walker's Pure Butter Shortbreads are the best shortbreads you can buy in a store. They are full of that smooth buttery flavor and will just melt in your mouth.
lisa g.
lisa g.
lake louise canada
I remember eating tonnes of these during the holidays so light and buttery
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these cookies. Shortbread are delicious and these are great to have at home for a quick snack.
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love to eat them with a glass of milk, how do you eat yours?
Magdalena F.
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo comprar estas delicias?