BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Mini Assorted, 5.6 oz see more...

Astrid T.
Muy buenas galletas, excelente para compartir en familia, producto de muy buen sabor y buena calidad, lo recomiendo
Chanel R.
These are so good! They do taste like butter, which may sound a little weird, but they are so so yummy!
Hillary H.
Plainfield , IL
These are such a weakness of mine. My grandma growing up always had cookies like this in her house.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Walker's Shortbread is the best! You can taste the buttery goodness! Sooo good!!!
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these cookies I always have to have them in my car in my house in my room just everywhere
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
Yummy in my tummy! I'm from a Scottish family so every year on Christmas, my aunt makes homemade shortbread. It is one of my favorite desserts. I have tried many cookies saying that they are shortbread and they always fall short because they never taste like my family recipe. This brand happens to capture the taste I was looking for perfectly. No need to wait for Christmas to eat delicious shortbread now.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Walker's classic shortbread cookies are great. They are little pieces of buttery goodness.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
My grandma loves these cookies! It's one of my favorite things to give her at Christmas (love the star shaped ones!). They are so rich but taste so good with hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
I love these cookies. Shortbread are delicious and these are great to have at home for a quick snack.
shannon b.
Norwich, Ontario
Love these cookies!! Perfect for the holidays and for entertaining all of your family and friends.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love to eat them with a glass of milk, how do you eat yours?
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo comprar estas delicias?