BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Mini Assorted, 5.6 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
Yummy in my tummy! I'm from a Scottish family so every year on Christmas, my aunt makes homemade shortbread. It is one of my favorite desserts. I have tried many cookies saying that they are shortbread and they always fall short because they never taste like my family recipe. This brand happens to capture the taste I was looking for perfectly. No need to wait for Christmas to eat delicious shortbread now.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are to die for. They are loaded with butter flavor and excellent not some skimpy small sized cookie either. A cookie that's proudly put out onto trays for company. The flavor is excellent. The price is great too. especially since it is a 2 pack. They are fantastic. you will love these like I do .
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
OMG!!! Where do I begin?? These are fantastic!! Each bite is like a soft bite of buttery heaven. My mom had vacationed in Scotland and I got her some of these as a gift and she said they tasted just like the ones there (which is good because they are made and shipped from there).
Sarah G.
Vineland, NJ
Walkers have to be the most delectable shortbread cookie ever. I remember when I was little and my mom brought them out of their little plaid packaging. So much happiness. I loved dipping them in milk and the small indentations would hold the milk in there. MMMM SO GOOD.
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
These are so delicious! They are so rich and battery in the taste just perfect it's not just too much dessert it's Justin. And always during the holidays you can always find a gift tin and everyone loves this project
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
My grandma loves these cookies! It's one of my favorite things to give her at Christmas (love the star shaped ones!). They are so rich but taste so good with hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Kerry U.
Holland, PA
These are a holiday staple in our family. Always have some for guests and gifts! They are the BEST! We love them when guests are over and we sit around the table with Walker's and tea!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Walker's Pure Butter Shortbreads are the best shortbreads you can buy in a store. They are full of that smooth buttery flavor and will just melt in your mouth.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
These shortbreads are wonderful. I regularly give them as gifts and the recipients never complain! I have these on hand whenever I travel.
Ambar G.
Laredo, TX
I love these cookies, very delicious and buttery with cute designs. I get mine at big lots but they are so easy to get at any store!
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love to eat them with a glass of milk, how do you eat yours?
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo comprar estas delicias?