BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Mini Assorted, 5.6 oz see more...

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
These are to die for. They are loaded with butter flavor and excellent not some skimpy small sized cookie either. A cookie that's proudly put out onto trays for company. The flavor is excellent. The price is great too. especially since it is a 2 pack. They are fantastic. you will love these like I do .
Sarah G.
Vineland, NJ
Walkers have to be the most delectable shortbread cookie ever. I remember when I was little and my mom brought them out of their little plaid packaging. So much happiness. I loved dipping them in milk and the small indentations would hold the milk in there. MMMM SO GOOD.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
OMG!!! Where do I begin?? These are fantastic!! Each bite is like a soft bite of buttery heaven. My mom had vacationed in Scotland and I got her some of these as a gift and she said they tasted just like the ones there (which is good because they are made and shipped from there).
sarah Z.
Marquette, MI
These are so delicious! They are so rich and battery in the taste just perfect it's not just too much dessert it's Justin. And always during the holidays you can always find a gift tin and everyone loves this project
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Walker's Pure Butter Shortbreads are the best shortbreads you can buy in a store. They are full of that smooth buttery flavor and will just melt in your mouth.
Kerry U.
Holland, PA
These are a holiday staple in our family. Always have some for guests and gifts! They are the BEST! We love them when guests are over and we sit around the table with Walker's and tea!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
These are my favorite cookies of all time. So simple, yet they are so delicious. Not overly sweet, but very rich. Best cookies ever!
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
These shortbreads are wonderful. I regularly give them as gifts and the recipients never complain! I have these on hand whenever I travel.
Ambar G.
Laredo, TX
I love these cookies, very delicious and buttery with cute designs. I get mine at big lots but they are so easy to get at any store!
Anita P.
These shortbread cookies are so buttery and delicious. The mini assorted makes it a great on the go snack.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love to eat them with a glass of milk, how do you eat yours?
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo comprar estas delicias?