BY WALKERS

Walkers Classic Shortbread Mini Assorted, 5.6 oz see more...

Maria M.
Maria M.
These are to die for. They are loaded with butter flavor and excellent not some skimpy small sized cookie either. A cookie that's proudly put out onto trays for company. The flavor is excellent. The price is great too. especially since it is a 2 pack. They are fantastic. you will love these like I do .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Vineland, NJ
Walkers have to be the most delectable shortbread cookie ever. I remember when I was little and my mom brought them out of their little plaid packaging. So much happiness. I loved dipping them in milk and the small indentations would hold the milk in there. MMMM SO GOOD.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
These shortbreads are wonderful. I regularly give them as gifts and the recipients never complain! I have these on hand whenever I travel.
Ambar G.
Ambar G.
Laredo, TX
I love these cookies, very delicious and buttery with cute designs. I get mine at big lots but they are so easy to get at any store!
Anita P.
Anita P.
These shortbread cookies are so buttery and delicious. The mini assorted makes it a great on the go snack.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Muy buenas galletas, excelente para compartir en familia, producto de muy buen sabor y buena calidad, lo recomiendo
hirathea b.
hirathea b.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these cookies I always have to have them in my car in my house in my room just everywhere
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
My grandma loves these cookies! It's one of my favorite things to give her at Christmas (love the star shaped ones!). They are so rich but taste so good with hot chocolate on a cold winter day.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Walker's Shortbread is the best! You can taste the buttery goodness! Sooo good!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite cookies of all time. So simple, yet they are so delicious. Not overly sweet, but very rich. Best cookies ever!
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
I love to eat them with a glass of milk, how do you eat yours?
Magdalena F.
Magdalena F.
Jalisco México
Aqui en México donde puedo comprar estas delicias?