Add a Photo

By WALKERS
#738 in Cookies
Fun and Flavorsome Cookies Walkers Chocolate Orange Royals Shortbread is prepared by baking tender preserved oranges and then with a generous sprinkle of finest milk chocolate. It's baked in the Scottish Highlands as per Scottish traditional baking methods to preserve its old flavor. This shortbread is a delicious and appetizing indulgence for the entire family along with friends. Made from tender oranges, creamy butter and fine milk chocolate Tangy orange taste Milk chocolate coated orange biscuit with rippled top surface Suitable for vegetarians Contains dairy, lactose, gluten and soy Walkers Chocolate Orange Royals Shortbread is an ideal companion to be served with tea or coffee but you can also serve it after dinner. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: This shortbread contains gluten, milk and soy. Its pure and rich buttery taste is loved by all. Free of: Artificial colors, preservatives, BHA/BHT (antioxidants), artificial flavors and additives
Dava T.
Dava T.
Kissimmee, FL

The orange chocolate, Liz never have been my favorite. A little weird. And the fact that the cookie is soft too, makes it strange it should be a crunchy biscuit cookie.
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, MA

Deben de saber buenas este producto no lo probe se ven deliciosas me gustaria probarla
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

They are a good thing tô eat when you want something Sweet and the taste is Good too..
Wilmar A.
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

It is best, every time I travel I want to buy me love. It has a lot of flavor
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, florida

Estos son uno de mis favoritos de torta dulce de chocolate y naranja ¿cómo se puede ir mal muy grande con té. stos son muy agradables. Mi familia los ama y yo también le recomiendo que pruebe estos. Es taaan delicioso y buen precio. Me encanta esta naranja galletas!
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Niagara Falls, NY

Paola V.
Paola V.

These are one of my favorites shortbread chocolate and orange how can you go wrong really great with tea. hese are really nice. My family love them and so do I. I highly recommend that you try these. It's soo delicious and good price. I love this cookies orange!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bay City, MI

Obsessed with these, my pen pal from Scotland introduced me to these and when ever i get them they last for about 10 mins and ive eaten them all
Claire G.
Claire G.

These are really nice. My kids love them and so do I. I highly recommend that you try these.

Join Now