BY WALKERS

Walkers Animal Shapes Shortbread see more...

Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are my absolute favorite short bread cookies! They have such a great buttery sugar flavor to them that have me wrapped around the package. I WILL not share these with anyone, they are my guilty pleasure!
Courtney C.
These don't taste the same as the butter cookies that come out of the big metal tins, so if that's what you're looking for, you're gonna be disappointed. They're pretty big and very dry, but they're not so sweet so they are to my taste. I'd still suggest picking something else out of the vending machine.
Elaine K.
Huntsville, AL
Walker shortbread is the best shortbread on the market. It is the only shortbread I will buy for my family.It is buttery,but not too sweet,which is exactly how shortbread should be made.Always on my grocery list!
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
Best shortbread ever! Has a great buttery taste and always keep them in my pantry. one of my go to snacks when I am wanting something sweet.
shelayn m.
Show Low, AZ
Walker shortbread are the best store bought shortbread cookies. They melt in your mouth with the yummy butter flavor