BY WALKERS

12pks, 5.3oz each

Item Weight: 7.4 ounces

Perfection to a traditional recipe; Generous pieces of whole Buderim stem ginger; This all natural cookie contains no artificial colorings; Best of traditional Scottish baking

• Wow! I love Walker's shortbread and I LOVE ginger! Does a...2 Answers
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Joanne S.
Whittier
Walkers Stem Ginger Biscuits Cookies are sensational!!!  It is hard to stop eating them.  The only problem is they are hard to find.  They used to be sold at Cost Plus World Market but that store recently closed in our area.  They are made with real butter and other quality ingredients.  They are ginger flavored and also have small pieces of candied ginger in them.  I will try to find them online - maybe Amazon has them.  They go great with a cup of tea or coffee.
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I first fell in love with these on a train to Edinburgh, Scotland. These biscuits look hard but are not. They are almost soft. There are nice-sized chunks of real ginger in them that help make these the world's most perfect cookie. Highly recommend this and all Walkers products.
Michelle D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Maybe I got a bad batch but I tasted no ginger even though it appeared to be pieces of it in the cookie. It actually tasted a little bland although the texture was good.
Claire I.
I love these biscuits. They have a great crunch paired with the perfect ginger flavor. Almost as good as Walker's shortbread. A must try for all ginger fans.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I love all the walkers brand cookies. They are buttery flakey and oh so good. They are great with coffee or tea and they are just the right amount of sweetness.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
I loved these when I was pregnant. Ginger is great for nausea and fighting morning sickness and eating cookies at the same time made me really happy :)
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like the cookies at first I thought I wasn't going to like them but I do it's hard to explain you get a ginger buttery taste
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
My grandma used to give me these to call my stomach down, and I still use them today. Plus they taste really good
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Wow! I love Walker's shortbread and I LOVE ginger! Does anybody know if these are as good as they look? Do they have the same crisp texture as the plain shortbread or are they chewy? I must try them!