Walker's Shortbread Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread, Highlanders, 4.7 oz

BY WALKERS

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Considered by connoisseurs to be the finest in the world, Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread has been established on Speyside since 1898. Highlanders ; Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland see more...

• Compared to Sandies which is better?21 Answers
  • Are there others of these, ones besides the stick shape version?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I lve them my grandma, used to have them every time I went to er house." in 1 review
  • "THey are so good i could eat 5 boxes of them" in 1 review
  • "It's very sweet and melts as you bite in!" in 1 review
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love shortbread almost as much as I love chocolate chip cookies. These never disappoint, and is perfect with a cup of tea or coffee.
-Would repurchase
-Available at groceries, convenience stores, etc,
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these ! They go perfectly with my afternoon cup of hot tea! Mmm they are so yummy ! I highly encourage you to these soon! Shortbread cookies are one of my all time faves!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount, CA
Best shortbread cookies out there. I tried many others, but nothing compares to these. Walkers are so buttery good I can't get enough of them. Highly recommended
Liz M.
Liz M.
I love these shortbread cookies. They are buttery and indulgent and take me back to my childhood. They make the perfect pairing for tea or coffee.
Nilu K.
Nilu K.
These are so good. Perfect as a snack or for breakfast. I like to buy mine from marshalls where it is much cheaper.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these i eat these with my coffee in the morning its the absolute best especially in the morning
Lorena Z.
Lorena Z.
Port Hueneme, CA
I can eat a box of these in one sitting! I love to dip them in my coffee or add them to my ice cream.
Worcester, MA
My favourite cookies of all time! I could eat these all day everyday, each have a sweet and natural taste. It's milky and vanilla-y, delicious with a cup of milk. It has a crunch to it when you bite it and slowly melts with your taste buds. I LOVE THEM!
Rose L.
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love how plain, simple and amazing a these shortbread cookies are. These are the perfect compliment to every hot drink! I love that these are not too sweet to over power, they just compliment everything! And they dip well in hot chocolate.
Simone C.
Simone C.
I was told by a friend to try Walkers Shortbread Highlanders. I will never go back to any other shortbread cookie. They use pure butter that you can taste in every bite. The cookie doesn't fall apart after the first bite. Each shortbread cookie has a nice design on it when gives your table great eye appeal. They only come 8 to.9 a.vox and are expensive. With that being said I highly recommend for those special occasions or as a special treat just for yourself. ..but remember to hide them well from your family for that great Snack when you're alone or as a midnight Snack. I highly recommend the Walker Highlanders Shortbread Cookies even though the cost is anywhere from 5 to 7 dollars a.box .
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Compared to Sandies which is better?
Worcester, MA
Are there others of these, ones besides the stick shape version?