Walkers Shortbread Triangles Pure Butter

by Walkers Shortbread

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland

Are these high in calories?
Con que se come esto?
What do these taste like
Start your review of Walkers Shortbread Triangles Pure Butter!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Nice product. Good with afternoon coffee or tea. Not the most exciting but also addictive
Rachael B.
Decatur, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so addictive. Melt in your mouth flavor, great crunch- perfect for snacking! These cookies make it really hard to eat just one :)
Rachel C.
I literally ate a box of these today. they. are. so. good. even my super picky boyfriend likes them!
Aisha  B.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This cookies are good. It taste so buttery. Once you start you can't stop eating until it good. Yes these cookies reach my expectations. I would improve these cookies by making it a bigger package.
David P.
Everett, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think all the walkers shortbread cookies taste the same even though they look different. They are a Christmas/winter-time classic, and given the price and convenience, they are delicious and sweet and salty and buttery, and a must buy. Everyone loves sharing them.
Tina C.
E LIVERPOOL, OH
These are truly my all-time favorite cookies. They only used to be around at Christmas time and I hated missing them the rest of the year.
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love shortbread because they're simple and just plain delicious. Walker's is one of the best and the brand has been around since I can remember. The triangles taste no different to me tgan the regular, but kiddos find them interesting and enjoy them as well.
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love this my mom brings me some of this from Marshalls sometimes when she's feeling it
Alli
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy, great snack or treat. Good price and super tasty, can't go wrong with any of the Walkers products.
Mary M.
Fort Myers, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
First tasted these in Scotland- they sell them in Publix and at world market. They are delish and fairly inexpensive