Walkers Shortbread Triangles Pure Butter uploaded by Sharon G.Walkers Shortbread Triangles Pure Butter uploaded by Jennifer N.

Walkers Shortbread Triangles Pure Butter

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland

• Are these high in calories? 11 Answers
  • Are these any good? I love shortbread cookies and I wonder if I s...14 Answers
  • I don't think I've seen these, where has them?17 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how simple and plain shortbread cookies are. They are not too sweet. These go with almost every hot drink as a little treat and the triangle shape is perfect for dipping. I buy these often as I never want to run out.
Kayla M.
I can eat a whole sleeve in one sitting which is bad... but also shows how much i am addicted to these and how good they are. I dont think i will ever be able to stop
Debra P.
As with biscotti, Walkers Shortbread is one of my mid-afternoon or evening snacks when I'm craving something cookie-ish. I like that the focus is on butter, rather than sugar. To me, that's the more decadent indulgence, as sugar is added to everything! Plus, the shortbread just sort of melts in your mouth like, well, like butter. Soooo good. There's also the bonus that eating shortbread helps me avoid a hard sugar crash a couple of hours later. Perfect with good tea (or coffee), good friends and good conversation.
Jennifer I.
Arden, NC
Shortbread cookies are hard to make well, and walkers makes perfect shortbread every single time. I don't think I've ever tried to get every last crumb in the bag with any other brand of cookie. Seriously, these are the perfect cookie to have with tea, with coffee, because you like cookies, because it's sunny out, because it's rainy out, you get the picture. SO GOOD!
Jade K.
Pretty rich. I guess when you're use to Lorna Doones, these are a surprise. A little on the heavy side for my taste, but others make like them. These cookies are so intensely good. I don't think that you can find a better shortbread. No other shortbread cookie I've ever tasted has been as good as these do
Debra S.
West Memphis, AR
Omg! The walkers pure shortbreads are the best cookies I have ever tasted! The butter flavor is so amazing. It is crisp and light, words can not describe the taste! I first received these shortbread snacks in my Love with Food box. And I have been in love every since. A really great product!
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Delicious! Hard to eat just one, but don't look too closely at the nutritional facts or you may feel guilty for the indulgence. When it comes to shortbread cookies Walkers immediately comes to mind because they are just that good! Especially with coffee! Perfect way to end a hellish day!
Zaa F.
I get these every year in this gift basket my grandmother sends me. I like shortbread in general, so I do enjoy these cookies. I find them to be a little rich in flavor, so I don't eat more than a couple in a sitting. but overall tasty.
Tania F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my all time favorite cookies! I purchased them at Costco and they hardly last at my house. They are so tasty . Yes it definitely meets my expectations. If anything these cookies exceed them. If you haven't tried them before I definitely recommend them.
Becky H.
These cookies are absolutely amazing! Of course, due to the fact that they are very bad for you, they are definitely a treat. But they are worth waiting for! I love how much like butter they actually taste, and how even though they are hard they still seem a bit moist because of the butter.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I don't think I've seen these, where has them?
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What do these taste like
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Are these any good? I love shortbread cookies and I wonder if I should try these? Where can I find them?
Michelle S.
Are these high in calories?
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
What do these taste like? Does it have any cream or flavors?