BY WALKERS

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread These mini shortbreads have a crumbly, melt in the mouth, texture and a delicious pure butter taste. Walkers Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, in the heart of Scottish Highlands, using a generations - old family recipe, first perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. Guaranteed to be made from only the finest ingredients possible to obtain - with not an artificial flavoring, coloring or preservative in sight - just as it has always been. Baked and packaged with great care, Walkers Shortbread is a traditional family favorite. ~Joseph Walker. see more...

• I have not seen these anywhere! I checked at Target, Anywhere els...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to purchase this tin of cookies I love the...1 Answers
Rose L.
Who doesn't love shortbread cookies?! These are a classic cookie to satisfy the masses. These are great for everything, they are not too sweet. Which means you hardly notice when you have eaten the lot of them!
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I fell in love with Walkers when I went to London, and occasionally I have the money to spare to buy them here. Those are my favorite days. The tin is cute and worth the splurge, and they're delicious.
Candace L.
The only brand of shortbread I'll buy -- buttery, not too sweet, and the perfect afternoon treat with a lovely cup of tea. Love the cute tins for gift giving.
Kandyce M.
Hanover, PA
I've loved this product ever since I was little. It was always my grandmother's favorite and since she's passed, I think of her every time I see these.
Stanley B.
Williamsburg, VA
Always buy Walkers. The flavor and texture are great. There are cheaper brands but they don't compare. I buy all the different packages and sizes and they make great gifts.
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the tin it come in! So cute. I ended up using it for my sewing kit. And the shortbread? Omg. Best I have ever had!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Walkers is the best shortbread you can buy. It goes perfect with coffee, tea, hot chocolate and ice cream. They are perfect for gifting as well.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite cookie EVER it's so bad because I can't just eat one and they are high in calories ūüėě but they are SO good
Maria B.
Never had these cookies but would love to try them. The box is so cute great advertisement
Bridgette M.
Barrigada, GU
The best cookies EVER. You will not be disappointed. This is the only brand of shortbread cookies I eat.
Lesslie P.
Fall River, ma
I have not seen these anywhere! I checked at Target, Anywhere else I may find them?
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
Does anyone know where to purchase this tin of cookies I love the buttery taste of these cookies and think the tin is so cute but I never saw it in a tin?