BY WALKERS

Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These are to die for. They are loaded with butter flavor and excellent not some skimpy small sized cookie either. A cookie that's proudly put out onto trays for company. The flavor is excellent. The price is great too.They are fantastic. I just love anything from this brand
Kirsty H.
I love anything from walkers, I find their brand to always produce really good tasting food. And I love fruit cake so these two went hand in hand for me, I would highly recommend this as a refreshing cake!!!
Alyssa W.
I'm not fruit cake fan... personally... its better to just make one yourself. store bought it dry and the fruit is too chewy. This tastes like its packaged.
Whitney F.
I have always loved this brand & my favorite shortbread is theirs. All of their variations have also been great!
Kacey P.
I use to buy these all the time when I use to work at a grocery store this stuff is great/
Joy W.
Is it expensive?
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Where can I purchase these?
cindy g.
Pharr, TX
Has anyone had these before? they look so delicious!