Walkers Shortbread Shortbread Fingers

by Walkers Shortbread

The same delicious Walkers taste, in a bitesize shape, perfect for ‘on the go’ snacking. Twenty-four of Walkers’ Mini Shortbread Fingers are packed into this handy 125g bag.

Ingredients: wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (milk) (32%), sugar, salt.

for allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May also contain nuts. Suitable for vegetarians and certified Kosher OUD. Store in a cool dry place.

Are they too sweet??
Start your review of Walkers Shortbread Shortbread Fingers!
Product Highlights
They have a rich, buttery taste that's just indescribable.in reviews
Slightly crispy, very buttery with just the right amount of crumble.in reviews
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Walkers Shortbread Shortbread Fingers uploaded by Jena L.
Buttery and delicious! I love these for when I want something yummy but not sickeningly sweet. I like the mini size ones best.
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Walkers Shortbread Shortbread Fingers uploaded by Heying D.
Purchased at: Cost Plus World Market
The name says it all Pure Butter Shortbread. What do you want more. These are so, so good. Rich, not too sweet and crumbly. I can’t get enough. I love the mini version - because of overeating purposes. 😂 It’s a small bag of mini shortbreads that has a resealable opening in the front - very practical!
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are very simple but delicious. They are nice when hosting parties. I ordered a box of Walkers cookies in a tin as a gift for my mom and she really enjoyed them.
Shawna A.
Cathlamet, WA
I looooove shortbread cookies, especially with a nice cup of tea on a cool day. Instant holiday spirit.
Chimika P.
Hollywood, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These cookies were made by God himself. Hey are so good, I have been eating them ever since I was a little girl and I love them. They are very inexpensive in my opinion. Very much recommend.
David P.
Everett, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a classic Christmas/winter-time cookie to have in the house. Everyone loves them. They are pretty good-- sweet, salty, crumbly, buttery. About as best a shortbread you could get for the price and convenience. Definitely recommend.
jennifer L.
Walkers' Mini Shortbread Fingers are DANGEROUSLY ADDICTIVE! I'm not typically a fan of sweets or cookies but love savory snacks - and these little shortbread biscuits are just that! I bought a bag, planning to serve it at a party - but they were all gone by the next day! Their buttery and crisp. SO GOOD!
Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
These little cookies are fantastic. I like shortbread cookies in general, but this is my favorite brand. They are really good along side a mug of tea or coffee. When I do that my day has been made and I get really relaxed
Samantha N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goshhhhhhhhj theses are my favorite!! I love that buttery cookie taste when I first bite into it. it doesn't crumble that much, it's so tasty. I love these! Such a great snack, kind of how you eat a bag of chips, yeah I could eat a few of these at once. Try it!
Elizabeth V.
Garland, TX
These shortbread cookies are so tasty! They are such a good snack or dessert!
These shortbread cookies are so tasty! They are such a good snack or dessert!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...