BY WALKERS

Classic pure butter shortbread in small round shapes. (2 cookies per 1.2 oz. pack). Packed two in each pack for easy traveling, snacking, sharing. A smaller version of the larger shortbread cased prepared in the older days. Rounds have a distinctively rich, buttery taste. A perfect accompaniment to tea or coffee and ideal with ice cream. Great packs for snacks, lunch boxes, picnics, travel, party favors. They stay fresh until you open a pack so you can eat a few without opening a whole box. see more...

• Are these a firm cookie or do they crumble very easily?4 Answers
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
These are my favorite store bought cookies! Soooooo delicious and buttery! Goes great with a cup of tea. And Joe Muggs (the coffee shop at Books a Million) sells them in two packs! Perfect pairing while enjoying a new book at the cafe!
Patricia C.
I recently went to the UK and enjoyed a few of these shortbreads by Walkers. In my opinion, this is the best brand of shortbread cookies. I been find that they are better when you are in the UK, but I think that is a stretch. I enjoy eating these with a traditional English tea with milk. My husband is not big on sweets (or tea for that matter) but he definitely said these hit the spot. I'm now on the search for them here in America.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are incredible. They are the perfect compliment to afternoon tea because they are rich and buttery without being overly sweet. They are a decadent treat and you can feel satisfied eating just one or two cookies. I have to hide these from my kids or they would disappear too quickly!
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
these are the most decadent short bread cookies you can buy! they have a great tasting, crisp buttery wonderful flavor that makes you want more! a little more on the pricier side but it's because it has great quality! i recommend to others all the time.
Damaa B.
There is something so comforting about eating a shortbread cookie, especially when it is accompanied by a cup of hot tea in the evening. No, they aren't the healthiest of treats with their sweet, buttery goodness, but they classic and nostalgic.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
another great throwback from my highschool days. this is very tasty, affordable and a good snack for anytime. affordable and a few stores carry it like wholesale stores
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you love or even like shortbread you really need to try this brand. It's excellent as it is both very rich and buttery. When I'm in the mood for shortbread and I don't feel like baking it's just easier to grab a box.
Darla C.
These taste like all their other shortbread cookies. A delicious buttery light colored cookie. I don't like the rounds as much for some reason, I enjoy the fingers a lot more. Texture and shape makes a difference!
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
These are the best short bread ever they have a great buttery taste and they pair great with coffee, tea, coco or any other drink. For a nice light snack before bed or a snack in the afternoon!
Ronda A.
Lathrop , Ca
Shortbread cookies are my favorite, I have tried many brands but none compare to Walkers. Walkers are not the easiest to find so when I do find them I always buy more than one.
Lisa G.
Monroe, MI
Are these a firm cookie or do they crumble very easily?