Mikayla K.
Vancouver, BC

I absolutely LOVE these but I haven't had them in SO long! Where can you normally get them?

Kathy K.
Kathy K.
1 year, 6 months ago
I just got some in Walgreens, on sale.
Paola B.
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
I buy mine at my local Walmart.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
3 years, 6 months ago
Almost everywhere! I usually get mine from the grocery store but have also seen them at Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and a few other places.
Yolanda P.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
I usually see them at Harris Teeter, Whole Foods, and the Fresh Market.
Rachael S.