Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread uploaded by naf C.

BY WALKERS

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland

Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread
  • "My all time favorite shortbreads, I've tried many other shortbread cookies but no other brand can beat these.. love the rich buttery taste." in 10 reviews
  • "I love me some shortbreads, and there is nothing closer to the homemade shortbread cookies from my grandmother....Great with a cup of tea, hot chocolate or a nice cold glass of milk" in 9 reviews
  • "These are really good.They have that buttery taste to them and I love that.Not the most healthiest thing but I do recommend them." in 7 reviews
  • "They are very delicious; having a very nice buttery flavor and perfect crumbly texture." in 6 reviews
  • "i love it dipped in tea, i always buy around christmas time from sams club it comes in big pack and i always buy and stock up" in 3 reviews
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have tried these a few times. I love them because they're crispy and chewy. They are very delicious and have a buttery taste to them. They're not very expensive. I like their packagaing. Theyre available both in Canada and USA. I highly recommend them to everyone.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is an iconic cookie - I grew up eating this brand of shortbread and it's probably my favorite brand to buy at the grocery store. The main downside is there is so much butter in these kinds of cookies, but the taste is amazing.
Veronica O.
You got me when I had to write review on my davorite shortbread cookies. Im so addict to this cookies. When I go shopping I must buy these cookies. The buttery taste makes the cookies melt in your mouth. I have a 3 coupons to get more shortbread cookies, see this tell you I eat them all the time. I even buy the small pack to put in my handbag.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
These are my absolute favorite cookies! It's probably my family favorite cookie. It was funny to see that multiple of us gave each other these cookies for Christmas because they're so good! Buttery, sugary, and oh so yummy! You seriously can't eat just one. TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls are a great place to find these for a great price.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
These are my favorite cookies, BY FAR. I first tried them while on vacation in England and I fell in love with the first bite. They're relatively easy to find: Walmart, Publix, Target, some drugstores. They taste buttery and not too sweet, the perfect combination for shortbread cookies. They're a little heavier than I thought they would be, so I usually just have one as an after-dinner desert.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Shortbread, butter, what more can you ask for? This was one of my favorite types of unhealthy cookies growing up and I still crave it from time to time. The cookie is really thick, but it is okay because it is so buttery! It is definitely a bit on the pricier side, but it is worth it. You can find this brand in Duane Reade and sometimes on sale at Century 21.
Isabele T.
Moore, SC
I feel like there are ways to enjoy these cookies that wouldn't be so awful to me, but I haven't tried yet. They just taste very dry and it's like the entire thing just caked up on my teeth as I chew. My mother swears by them, and dunks them in milk. But I haven't noticed much difference that way.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Shortbread is my favorite biscuit. I have loved hear for years... Scottish biscuits I call them. They're so delicious, crumble and melt (dissolve) in your mouth. I recommend for everyone to buy these and try them if they already haven't.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
Walker's shortbread is an old family favorite, they are buttery and light and they melt in your mouth! They are definitely not low in calories, but they are totally worth it! We always put these in the stockings for Christmas time!!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this cookie. This is one of a staple for a good holiday treat. Been eating this for as long as I can remember and it was a special treat when we would have it. Some things are not about money but the moment and that's what this is
Jasmine A.
Do these have a the normal shortbread taste. I am a fan of shortbread but not when it's to buttery
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you eat your with milk?
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
I absolutely LOVE these but I haven't had them in SO long! Where can you normally get them?
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Does any one know were else these are sold i can only buy these online.
Angelina A.