Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread

by Walkers Shortbread

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland

Are these worth a try?
I love anything with butter has anyone try this.
Where can i buy these
Start your review of Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...other shortbread cookies but no other brand can beat these.. love the rich buttery taste.in reviews
...homemade shortbread cookies from my grandmother....Great with a cup of tea, hot chocolate or a nice cold glass of milkin reviews
These are really good.They have that buttery taste to them and I love that.Not the most healthiest thing but I do recommend them.in reviews
They are very delicious; having a very nice buttery flavor and perfect crumbly texture.in reviews
i love it dipped in tea, i always buy around christmas time from sams club it comes in big pack and i always buy and stock upin reviews
Desiree S.
Yuma, AZ
Great cookie! Just the right amount of sweetness. Goes great with coffee or tea.
Zenobia  M.
Wilmington, DE
Addictive Seriously the best shortbreads ever !!! Really great for the holidays.
lisa C.
One of the better shortbread cookies out there. very flavorful, perfect size for each cookie,, have been eating these for years
Courtney S.
My favorite non chocolate snack. So soft and delicious! I love getting these around the holiday season.
Janine M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Delicious short bread. Highly recommend this cookie. Great with coffee or tea. It’s also nice to set out for guests.
Isabella S.
Shortbread is amazing, and walkers are the classics. With shortbread there is always the danger of them being too dry, but walkers doesn’t really have that problem. There is always a danger of eating all these in one go so beware.
Jennifer W.
Charleston, WV
These cookies are great for the holidays. They are sweet and simple, and very reasonably priced!
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these cookies they are so yummy I usually get mine at Walgreens or TJ Maxx. They are so buttery and my favorite short bread cookies.
Grace M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so delicious! They’re very rich and taste high end. I would buy these again.
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don’t know why but these cookies have always reminded me of Christmas and that always lifts my spirits. These cookies have a nice buttery taste and they are perfectly lite like a shortbread should be. The price is a little high for cookies but I don’t mind paying a little more for a nice treat once in a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...