BY WALKERS #97 in Cookies

Product of Scotland ~Established 1898~ Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.  The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family.  Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives. ~Joseph Walker Product of Scotland

Walkers Shortbread Pure Butter Shortbread
  • "My all time favorite shortbreads, I've tried many other shortbread cookies but no other brand can beat these.. love the rich buttery taste." in 10 reviews
  • "I love me some shortbreads, and there is nothing closer to the homemade shortbread cookies from my grandmother....Great with a cup of tea, hot chocolate or a nice cold glass of milk" in 9 reviews
  • "These are really good.They have that buttery taste to them and I love that.Not the most healthiest thing but I do recommend them." in 7 reviews
  • "They are very delicious; having a very nice buttery flavor and perfect crumbly texture." in 6 reviews
  • "i love it dipped in tea, i always buy around christmas time from sams club it comes in big pack and i always buy and stock up" in 3 reviews
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
I grew up with these being a special Holiday staple. They were never around except during the Holidays so their taste and smell still reminds me of that time. Because of this shortbread cookies were my favorite cookies as a child and actually still are. Now I prefer my homemade version, but these are a close second. They are so rich and buttery. I haven't tasted another store bought shortbread that comes close.
Brianne R.
Guilty pleasure: Walkers shortbread, a cup of Kusmi Jasmine tea, and a Downton Abbey marathon. No Mrs. Pattmore here, but these are a nice, buttery compromise. Softly crispy, and just right on a winter evening with a hot beverage or in the summer with Lemonade. When I can find them (usually around Christmas), I get Walkers shortbread Scotty Dogs, which donates funds to annual shelters.
Jane l.
Oh the buttery taste. These are probably the simplest cookie you could dream up, yet they are delightfully decadent. Smooth, buttery, flaky and just right. They are perfect with a cup of joe, or basically any time you crave something mildly sweet. You can't go too overboard with these because the butter taste is super strong, but they are absolutely worth the indulgence.
Rita W.
These are pretty tasty cookies. You can definitely taste the real butter used. They are classic shortbread - thick, crunchy, and crumbly, and sweet but not overly so. I usually don't like plain cookies, but these are a nice treat with coffee or tea. I prefer other types of cookies over shortbread, but if I am in the mood for shortbread, these are the gold standard.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
Walkers's are the best shortbread. They are buttery and not too sweet. They did a special thing with Costco at Christmas and my husband talked me into buying them. I thought we would never finish the giant thing of cookies (equivalent of 16 of our regular packages, each package individually wrapped) but we did and we did it in 2 months. I wish we had bought 2.
Rose C.
Pure buttery goodness! Walkers brand is the best when buying shortbread. I think because they use quality ingredients like the butter they use to make their shortbread. They can be a little pricey because of the high quality that is Walkers. We enjoy giving them as part of our Christmas basket to family and friends.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
These are delicious! Have a heavy feel to each one and have the perfect amount of sweet! Shortbread is the best with coffee or hot cocoa. I even have enjoyed them with a glass of red wine! They are difficult to find and show up more around the holidays. Otherwise I'd recommend buying them in bulk online! Yum!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the first time was we received these from my husbands siblings in our Christmas box we loved them. My child ate them all! we were fortunate to find them here in an English store/section. we were excited. We keep these in our home. My husband says they remind him of his childhood with his grandparents.
Julia N.
I had these a lot on vacations to Europe. For some reason, these aren't around as much in the States. But I love them. I could eat quite a few of them in one sitting and not get tired of them. They have enough flavor without being too strong, and the texture is great. They melt so nicely in your mouth.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
When it comes to shortbread, this is true best. It's perfectly buttery, crumbly, delicious and I love dipping into my tea or coffee then taking a soaked bite. I love that it comes in different shapes too, not just bars. I always have some of these available at parties because they get eaten.
Jasmine A.
Do these have a the normal shortbread taste. I am a fan of shortbread but not when it's to buttery
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you eat your with milk?
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
I absolutely LOVE these but I haven't had them in SO long! Where can you normally get them?
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Are these worth a try?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
How are these and where can I find them?