Add a Photo

By WALKERS
Photo (1)
Bengali G.
Bengali G.

These are my mother's favorite cookies! Its just the right amount of buttery goodness and leaves you craving for more.
candy A.
candy A.
Cleveland, OH

Very good shortbread cookies. Had them in Scotland and became a fan. Must say I never really thought I liked shortbread cookies until I tried these.
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH

If you ever get a chance to buy or eat Walker's shortbreads -do it! I first had them in Scotland and now any time I find them I get excited and have to buy them. They are delicious. Wonderful with hot tea or cocoa. (And probably coffee, although I would have no way to know)
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW

Walkers have got to be one of the best brands of non home made shortbread that I have tried! True scots shortbread! just melts in your mouth!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON

This is the only brand of shortbread cookie I will buy. It is so buttery and just melts in your mouth. Good price and I can find them at any grocery store.
Maria M.
Maria M.

Walkers has been around for ages...how can you go wrong? nom, nom nom! The short bread is amazing for a store bought cookie, and the valuse is unbeatable. Have never been shocked when I checked out the price.
Desislava M.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia

Is that some kind of cookies?

Join Now