Walkers Shortbread Petticoat Tails, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Cindy S.

BY WALKERS

Kara C.
Walkers is one of my go to brands for shortbread cookies. They are a classic brand and the cookies are delicious. They are perfect with coffee and tea. The flavors never disappoint.
samantha s.
ohio
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good. I like the taste. Just a plan taste. It taste like a butter cookie. It's like when I take a bite it just melts in my mouth. Yum.
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Walkers shortbreads are delicious. And I've found them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Besides homemade these are the best.
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
This is the only brand of shortbread cookie I will buy. It is so buttery and just melts in your mouth. Good price and I can find them at any grocery store.
Maria M.
Walkers has been around for ages...how can you go wrong? nom, nom nom! The short bread is amazing for a store bought cookie, and the valuse is unbeatable. Have never been shocked when I checked out the price.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
Walkers have got to be one of the best brands of non home made shortbread that I have tried! True scots shortbread! just melts in your mouth!
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Is that some kind of cookies?