Walkers Shortbread Petticoat Tails, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Cindy S.

BY WALKERS

• Is that some kind of cookies?Yes but they are softer than m... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
candy A.
candy A.
Cleveland, OH
Very good shortbread cookies. Had them in Scotland and became a fan. Must say I never really thought I liked shortbread cookies until I tried these.
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
If you ever get a chance to buy or eat Walker's shortbreads -do it! I first had them in Scotland and now any time I find them I get excited and have to buy them. They are delicious. Wonderful with hot tea or cocoa. (And probably coffee, although I would have no way to know)
Rana J.
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the only kind of shortbread cookies I like. They are soft, buttery, and not too sweet. You can eat them plain or dip them in a hot beverage if thats what you prefer. Beware: Addicting little things.
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW
Walkers have got to be one of the best brands of non home made shortbread that I have tried! True scots shortbread! just melts in your mouth!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
This is the only brand of shortbread cookie I will buy. It is so buttery and just melts in your mouth. Good price and I can find them at any grocery store.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Walkers has been around for ages...how can you go wrong? nom, nom nom! The short bread is amazing for a store bought cookie, and the valuse is unbeatable. Have never been shocked when I checked out the price.
Desislava M.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Is that some kind of cookies?