Add a Photo

By WALKERS
Photo (1)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Walkers' shortbread cookies are a great holiday treat, but shouldn't be consumed too much if you are watching your diet. It contains wheat flour, butter, sugar and salt. It tastes very buttery and compliments well with coffee.
Rana J.
Rana J.
Shaker Hts, OH

These are the only kind of shortbread cookies I like. They are soft, buttery, and not too sweet. You can eat them plain or dip them in a hot beverage if thats what you prefer. Beware: Addicting little things.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Walkers is one of my go to brands for shortbread cookies. They are a classic brand and the cookies are delicious. They are perfect with coffee and tea. The flavors never disappoint.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Windsor, Ontario

This is the only brand of shortbread cookie I will buy. It is so buttery and just melts in your mouth. Good price and I can find them at any grocery store.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio

These are good. I like the taste. Just a plan taste. It taste like a butter cookie. It's like when I take a bite it just melts in my mouth. Yum.
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW

Walkers have got to be one of the best brands of non home made shortbread that I have tried! True scots shortbread! just melts in your mouth!
Jess R.
Jess R.
Raysal, WV

There is no better shortbread cookie than Walker's. You can try to find one, but you won't. These are ABSOLUTELY the BEST. Seriously.
Justine A.
Justine A.

Walkers shortbreads are delicious. And I've found them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Besides homemade these are the best.
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH

If you ever get a chance to buy or eat Walker's shortbreads -do it! I first had them in Scotland and now any time I find them I get excited and have to buy them. They are delicious. Wonderful with hot tea or cocoa. (And probably coffee, although I would have no way to know)
Maria M.
Maria M.

Walkers has been around for ages...how can you go wrong? nom, nom nom! The short bread is amazing for a store bought cookie, and the valuse is unbeatable. Have never been shocked when I checked out the price.

Join Now