Add a Photo

By WALKERS
Photo (1)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

Walkers' shortbread cookies are a great holiday treat, but shouldn't be consumed too much if you are watching your diet. It contains wheat flour, butter, sugar and salt. It tastes very buttery and compliments well with coffee.
Kara C.
Kara C.

Walkers is one of my go to brands for shortbread cookies. They are a classic brand and the cookies are delicious. They are perfect with coffee and tea. The flavors never disappoint.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio

These are good. I like the taste. Just a plan taste. It taste like a butter cookie. It's like when I take a bite it just melts in my mouth. Yum.
Georgie P.
Georgie P.
Leppington, NSW

Walkers have got to be one of the best brands of non home made shortbread that I have tried! True scots shortbread! just melts in your mouth!
Jess R.
Jess R.

There is no better shortbread cookie than Walker's. You can try to find one, but you won't. These are ABSOLUTELY the BEST. Seriously.
Justine A.
Justine A.

Walkers shortbreads are delicious. And I've found them at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Besides homemade these are the best.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Windsor, Ontario

This is the only brand of shortbread cookie I will buy. It is so buttery and just melts in your mouth. Good price and I can find them at any grocery store.
Tammi V.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH

If you ever get a chance to buy or eat Walker's shortbreads -do it! I first had them in Scotland and now any time I find them I get excited and have to buy them. They are delicious. Wonderful with hot tea or cocoa. (And probably coffee, although I would have no way to know)
candy A.
candy A.
Cleveland, OH

Very good shortbread cookies. Had them in Scotland and became a fan. Must say I never really thought I liked shortbread cookies until I tried these.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Omg best butter shortbread they make I could eat the whole box given the chance haha

Join Now