Walkers Shortbread Petticoat Tails, 5.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Cindy S.

BY WALKERS

samantha s.
ohio
These are good. I like the taste. Just a plan taste. It taste like a butter cookie. It's like when I take a bite it just melts in my mouth. Yum.
Jess R.
There is no better shortbread cookie than Walker's. You can try to find one, but you won't. These are ABSOLUTELY the BEST. Seriously.
Rose L.
I love how plain, simple and amazing a these shortbread cookies are. These are the perfect compliment to every hot drink! I love that these are not too sweet to over power, they just compliment everything! And they dip well in hot chocolate, especially with this triangle shape!
Tess D.
Walkers shortbread petticoat tails are great with tea or coffee and I use them when I'm in a pinch for a quick dessert.... they make a bowl of ice cream, pudding or plain whipped cream look so special
Cindy S.
Walkers' shortbread cookies are a great holiday treat, but shouldn't be consumed too much if you are watching your diet. It contains wheat flour, butter, sugar and salt. It tastes very buttery and compliments well with coffee.
Tammi V.
Wadsworth, OH
If you ever get a chance to buy or eat Walker's shortbreads -do it! I first had them in Scotland and now any time I find them I get excited and have to buy them. They are delicious. Wonderful with hot tea or cocoa. (And probably coffee, although I would have no way to know)
Kara C.
Walkers is one of my go to brands for shortbread cookies. They are a classic brand and the cookies are delicious. They are perfect with coffee and tea. The flavors never disappoint.
candy A.
Cleveland, OH
Very good shortbread cookies. Had them in Scotland and became a fan. Must say I never really thought I liked shortbread cookies until I tried these.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
Im a big fan of shortbread cookies and i love walkers cookies i like how thick they are and love dipping them in milk too so yummy
Bengali G.
These are my mother's favorite cookies! Its just the right amount of buttery goodness and leaves you craving for more.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Is that some kind of cookies?