BY WALKERS

kuku k.
Soooo yummy! Light shortbread with a hint of orange-citrus flavor, and just the right amount of sweetness to be satisfying without being a sugar-bomb. Perfectly sized for an afternoon or after dinner treat!
Influenster M.
Favorito de la infancia, me encanta la marca y casi todos los sola galleta que tienen! Debe probar al menos una vez en su vida. Pero cuidado, estos son extremadamente adictivo y presumo que debe haber una gran cantidad de mantequilla o grasa en ella.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I love them soo much but now I moved and I can't find them dose anyone know where to find them. Those are the best
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
Never heard of these before but they good wonderful and I never knew they had Viennese cookies
Jazmin R.
Yum theses are so good I love how they dress up a candy bar at any events SO GOOD
Jessica W.
Toronto, ON
Childhood favorite, I love the brand and nearly every single cookie that they have! Must try at least once in your lifetime. But be warned, these are extremely addictive and I presume there must be a lot of butter or fat in it.
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
These are a little too crumbly for my liking - waste not want not! I end up scooping all the crumbs and not eating very ladylike! Great buttery flavour though
soamaya s.
Price does not match the quality and taste , it is really incredible especially the orange flavor so yummy
Marytė L.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it.
Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time!
Marah N.
Calgary, AB
So these have always been my favorite cookies, the brand has always been my favorite too