BY WALKERS

It was over a hundred years ago that the Walker family started baking shortbread in the Speyside village of Aberlour, surrounded by the picturesque landscape of the Scottish highlands, and it is where Walkers remain to this day. Joseph Walker founded... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca U.
Holt, MI
This brings back memories of my childhood with my grandma. We'd sip tea (or hot chocolate, in my case) and eat one of these. They are so good, so buttery and they just melt in your mouth. I like them dipped in chocolate! I have not purchased these in a while; think its time to remedy that!
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
Some of my favorite Shortbreads! They are buttery, and flaky. Most comparable to panera shortbread. These also work perfectly in a southern banana pudding for a decadent flavor and upscale look. Over all I will purchase again and recommend to anyone.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Walkers Shortbread highlander cookies are delicious! If you are looking for a crisp, buttery cookie, look no further. I have not found another shortbread cookie that is better than Walkers brand.
Katelyn R.
I lived in Scotland for a few months and these are everywhere. So whenever i'm missing Scotland, I head to the store and grab these. They taste like pure butter and sugar which is exactly what I wanted. The best shortbread cookies I've ever had and go great with tea
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
These are so buttery and substantial, a worthy treat with tea. The coarse sugar edging gives just a light touch of sweetness. I've been known to have two of them for breakfast. These are so good!
Mandy W.
I am a big fan of shortbread and this product is simply divine. I enjoy a couple of these with some tea and it's simply delicious!
Mindy E.
Palm Harbor, FL
So good. The first time I bought Nutella, I had a pack of these cookies on hand. Dip these in Nutella and you have yourself a decadent junk food dessert.
Amber M.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of those products where I just can't have one. If someone didn't take the box from me I would eat the whole thing.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
As with any of the Walker shortbreads, it is lightly sweet and very buttery. It is a go-to choice for a light dessert with coffee or tea.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
This cookies are delicious, specially with cold milk, can't wait to buy a new package and eat them watching my favorite movie