BY WALKERS

Becca  V.
Walker shortbread are the next best thing to Grandma's homemade. They're crisp, buttery, never dry and always flavorful. I grew up eating them and I love this tin! Makes a great gift!
Maria S.
My favorite cookies. These are so rich and buttery. They are great to use in deserts or just to eat alone with a cup of coffee.
Lindsay  A.
Montgomery, AL
Great buy! Good for Christmas presents or for yourself. The tin is a great keepsake and the cookies are delicious!
Nichol P.
Collecting these fabulous tins and enjoying buttery cookies in my mouth. My kids love them too. Our favorite shortbread cookie.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Walkers has the best shortbread cookies. So rich and buttery. I need to find this tin
Nanna
Marshall, MO
I was always bringing them back from Scotland, my Scottish patients used to give them to me for Christmas Mmmmmmmemories....
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
If you can find these, then stock up! They are the best cookies and taste just like my grandma used to make. My dad loves these.
Connie C.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these cookies! some of my favorite of all time! Dometimes they don't make it to the gift bags/baskets i bought them for!
Taniqua P.
Junction City, OR
Walkers is the best shortbread, thick and buttery and awesome to dip in coffee. To come in a cute tin is even better.