BY WALKERS

• Do they make other flavors of these cookies? I like to co...2 Answers
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
My mom always used to have these around the house and I love them! They're so decadent and delicious! They're a little pricey but always worth the splurge! Great with some Earl Grey!
Clara K.
El Monte, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
As a proud Scottish Terrier owner, these cookies caught my attention because of the Scottish colors and some of them has the doggies shaped cookies. Really buttery and yummy :)
Ana V.
miami, FL
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
In my mind I will always associate these with the holidays. They're delicious and go well with a lot of things- especially as an after dinner treat with coffee.
Beth D.
Who wouldn't love these? They're buttery and simple and are the closest thing that I can buy to my mom's Christmas shortbread
Stacey C.
I love these cookies a little too much! They are my favorite brand of shortbread cookies. Just wish they were lower in fat.
Michele L.
My favorite shortbread ever. It is hard to find the rest of the year, but everywhere at the holidays. Nice creamy texture.
Anna M.
Glen Mills, PA
These are the best shortbread cookies I have ever tasted in my life! They are so buttery and and delicious.
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
Some of the best simple shortbreads you can buy. I love them alongside coffee, tea, or hot cocoa.
Ashley O.
Walker Shortbread cookies are a staple for the holidays, so delicious! A little expensive but they are worth it
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Do they make other flavors of these cookies? I like to consistency, but would love a subtle orange flavor!