Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Scottie Dogs, 3.9 oz uploaded by Jackie A.Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Scottie Dogs, 3.9 oz uploaded by Karen A.

BY WALKERS SHORTBREAD

Pure Butter Shortbread br Walkers - Established 1898 Considered by connoisseurs to be the finest in the world, Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread has been established on Speyside since 1898. Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread is baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Speyside, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. The shortbread is produced to a traditional recipe which has been handed down through generations of the Walker family. Walkers personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. br -Joseph Walker Bows not included. see more...

Jackie A.
These cookies are really good. I first fell in love with walkers rectangle shortbread butter cookies. When I saw these I had to try. The cookie on the box is actual size of the cookie. And it has chocolate chips which I didn't know but it's really good. Two thumbs up
Ophelia H.
Decadent and delicious! These things are seriously dangerous, a package can disappear within a day of purchasing these if I don't watch out! So good and so cute though
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I love Walkers shortbread (ok, I'm biased because I'm from Scotland.) But seriously, out of all the Scottish shortbread brands Walkers is renowned for being high quality. The shortbread itself is golden and crumbly, and lovely and buttery. The addition of chocolate makes it even better, and the Scottie dog shape is adorable.
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
I love Walkers Shortbread cookies! These chocolate Scottie dogs are so tasty and so cute. I always enjoy these with a cup of tea. The shortbread is so soft and buttery tasting. These are the best tasting shortbread cookies.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I have been eating these since I was a kid and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! They are flaky, buttery, and so indulgent. They are a little expensive but worth every penny because they taste amazing.
Viktoriya K.
These are absolutely the best cookies ever. They're so buttery. The perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee or tea in the morning or for an afternoon snack. Yum!
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Good for coffe not my type of cookies too fancy like the simple kinda of cookies . Maybe for someone else not for me
Rosalie C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Walkers Shortbread and I love chocolate. Scottie dogs are adorable. Honestly, what more could you ask for?
Ocegueda L.
Chicago , IL
Delishs and so buttery and they are in the shape of scottie dogs . Tey go so well with morning coffee or tea.
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
I love the original flavor but the chocolate shortbread just isn't as good. It tastes a lot less sweet.