BY WALKERS

Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Tasted these for the first time while flying in first class. Having these with some coffee is the perfect balance. Since tasting, I was able to find it at a local grocery store. Sometimes will have it by itself! Delicious.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I absolutely love Walkers' shortbread products! I love anything shortbread, but Walkers makes particularly delicious products. The only one who can probably make it better is my mom.
Erica C.
Bridgeport, CT
Yummy, yummy, yummy!! These have got to be some of the BEST shortbread cookies around that you don't find homemade. They are fresh, crunchy and oh so buttery tasting!!
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
Hands down Walkers makes the best shortbread unless it is made by your Scottish grandmother.... these are excellent!!! So buttery and with chocolate chips! YUM!!!
Kayla T.
Riverview, FL
If I could give 10 stars I would. Hands down my favorite Shortbread cookie that is store bought. These are addicting. There is something about the flavor that is just perfect, my ideal shortbread cookie and I am a bit of a snob. With or without the chocolate chips, I buy this brand when ever I see them. I also recommend them to others or put them in gift boxes for holidays etc.
jacqui h.
surrey, BC
Walker's shortbreads are better than mom makes. They melt in your mouth! Perfect pairing for your morning coffee.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Wonderful buttery shortbread. good with coffee or tea. makes great crust if crushed and used like Graham crackers crumbs.