BY WALKERS

Pure Butter Shortbread Monarch of the Glen Walkers - Established 1898 br Light, crunchy pure butter shortbread, which has been enhanced with the addition of liberal amounts of rich, dark chocolate. Walkers Shortbread bakes the world s finest Pure Butter Shortbread. It has been carefully baked in the scheduled village of Aberlour in the heart of the Scottish Highlands since 1898. We personally guarantee that this product is made using only the finest ingredients possible to obtain and contains no artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. Considered by connoisseurs to be the finest in the world, Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread has been established on Speyside since 1898. br -Joseph Walker see more...

Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Excellent taste. These are what I remember real butter shortbread cookies tasting like as a little girl. There are none better in my opinion. I love chocolate, and this cookies are just perfect. LOVEEEEEEEE IT! :)
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I love These are sooo so good and I can not control myself when I eat them. They are crunchy and have a nice chocolate flavor.
Bianca B.
U can also get this its very cheap as all of them look am tho I can't tell u were to get them no more I just know at a store
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
These are soooo sooo good and i cant control myself when i eat them. They are crispy and have a nice chocolate taste.
Graciela g.
I dont think theyre natural but theyre classic and nostalgia for my family so we partake once in a while
Isabella B.
Staten Island
This product of chocolate punques come in mini chips, they are delicious for the evenings, also to share with our children and family, it is delicious, with the chocolqate in liquid and cremosito with a touch of drift that is lacking in that family
mimoza S.
Tirana
I really like the shortbread walkers cookies .. It is a great snack for breakfast when you just dont have time for a decent one .
Eve T.
Caledon Village , ON
Oh my gosh so addictive! You cannot just eat one. They taste so good, especially dunked in tea! The whole family enjoys them
yulibeth u.
Son los mejores productos me encanta porque son ricos y vienen en diferentes presentaciones para todos los gustos