Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Chip, 4.4-Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Kanoe K.

BY WALKERS

Fatima G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been a fan of Walker's shortbread for as far back as I can remember.These cookies come packaged in a delightful little tin, with a tartan pattern, and a Scottish scene of a Stag being shown. The moment that the tin is opened, the amazing fragrances of butter and rich chocolate make such an impact upon your mind, that you will forget yourself, and any sense of self-control. It is very easy for one person to devour this small tin of cookies in a very short amount of time.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these but wish they were cheaper. Short bread cookies are never cheap, but I would buy them a lot more if they were. I have kids so I always keep cookies in stock.
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
These are the best cookies if you're a shortbread fan. Love them. They're the perfect yummy side snack to pair with coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or even just milk!
Suzie R.
Brighton, MA
Such a treat! could eat many in just one sitting! I only wish they were easier to find in local stores. Would definitely buy them more often
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA
I recently went on a trip to London and tried Walker's shortbread cookies. These are fantastic! They are the perfect consistency - not too crumbly, but not too soft. They also have a great buttery sweet flavor. The perfect shortbread!
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Walkers has really taken the whole shortbread line. There are no other cookies that could possibly care. They are so sweet and tasty. They are fabulous .
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I absolutely love short bread and chocalate and when you add them together you get this amazing cookie.
Yewande O.
I've never tasted a cookie like this before! Best cookie out there! It's the perfect combination of shortbread yumminess and chocolate. Truly delcious, I'm obsessed
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
My mum loves shortbread and this is her go-to brand! i have had the product before and i give it a thumbs up as well
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
Great value also good flavor you can have it your bag when you feel hungry also crunchu