Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Chip , 2-Count Cookies (Count of 24) uploaded by Allison G.

BY WALKERS

Premium-quality, pure butter shortbread cookies. Packaged in convenient snack packs to ensure freshness. Two cookies per pack. see more...

• Does anyone know if they sale these any where else then walgreens?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Silvia S.
I love this cookies. I know them since y couldn´t eat gluten. Maybe they would be better with a bit less butter. By the way i really like them and i recomended for all the people who likes cookies and couldn´t eat gluten. Maybe in Spain is not that afforable as other products .
Monica g.
love it very nice and would recommend to every one great with cup of tea or cup of milk for evening or quickly coffy time
Pandora K.
Brussels
I tried those a couple of times. they are not bad at all but they are not my favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Abbie S.
Scotland
My two favorite biscuits are shortbread and chocolate chip cookies, so these are made for me! I love them!!
Zaneta D.
London
Mmm yummy , the cookies are really good the chocolate in them is really nice and rich .
Aria N.
London
The best ye I love these they are the best I have tried in the whole wide world.
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
Does anyone know if they sale these any where else then walgreens?