Walkers Shortbread Chocolate Chip , 2-Count Cookies (Count of 24) uploaded by Allison G.

BY WALKERS

• Does anyone know if they sale these any where else then walgreens?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
These are so yummy. I get them every year around Christmas time as little happier for people! They are always a hit! They aren't too expensive and they melt in your mouth. Walkers definitely has the best shortbread cookies around.
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
Shortbread cookies are so good. And this brand is delicious. I remember I first tried their dog shaped ones I believe. I had to hide them to keep everyone else from eating them all. They are so good and so buttery and so appetizing. I would definitely get these again.
Sheilagh M.
Sheilagh M.
Prescott, AZ
With both of my parents being from Scotland, there was never a shortage of shortbread in our home while I was growing up. Walkers is the tried-and-true favorite (second only to the shortbread my mother made). The addition of chocolate chips brings a modern twist to this age-old classic. I love having shortbread around the house to have with a cup of tea or to serve when company stops by.
Alayshia B.
Alayshia B.
Love this item it tastes delicious I love it so much would eat it every day If I had to lol but I absolutely love it !
Allison G.
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love these cookies! You get the best of both worlds-shortbread and chocolate chip ūüėć I enjoy the two pack, it's just enough to kill the sweet tooth and great with a cup of coffee!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the Walker brand but I prefer the plain shortbread. These chocolate chip cookies are all right, but not the best they make.
Altoona,PA
I love these cookies and they are cheap too! If you need a fix grab these because they hit the spot every time! I love them so much!
Saara H.
Saara H.
No matter what the brand I love me a shortbread cookie, I drink it with my tea before bed its my guilty pleasure
Amna A.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
Walkers is the absolute manufacturer of quality shortbreads..this is additionally with the addition of mini chocolate chips..These are decadent!..Highly recommended
May S.
May S.
Fukuoka
I like it because it is not too sweet. It is also convenient for on the go snack because it is packed individually. The price is just right since it is a foreign product here in Japan
Altoona,PA
Does anyone know if they sale these any where else then walgreens?