BY WALKERS

Bag for sharing No Preservatives No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavour enhancer (no MSG) Suitable for vegetarians With every tasty crunch, experience the savoury flavours of delicious chilli, onion and herbs, building to a moreish kick of sweet,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leah C.
Treherne Road, Coventry
Although I'm not the biggest fan of spice, these crisps pack in a great flavour without being too much. If you're bored of the standard crisp flavours, these are a great alternative. I like that they are available in a share bag size and smaller bags in case you only want a few! They're on offer in my local supermarket quite regularly so we always pick some up.
Benish E.
I literally love these potato chips. I am kind of addicted to these, I love the sweet chilli flavour. It's very crispy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others. They also have other flavours like Thame and chicken, but I'm not really impressed by those. This is the best of all.
Katie F.
Moreton, Wirral
So so addictive once you start you can’t stop these have a slight kick which is so great and a Big Crunch. Another amazing flavour is the roasted chicken and thyme they are actually sensational(pun intended)
Beth S.
Such a delicious snack and very addictive. It has a spicy taste however it is bearable and makes the crisps taste so nice! Fave crisp would recommend if you haven’t already tried them!!!
S M.
I love potatoes and I love the Thai sweet chilli flavour. This is a winning combination of the two. The crisps have a good umami flavour and have heat without being too spicy. I’m a big fan! 💯
Luisa O.
Kilsyth, Glasgow
I love these crisps! They are sweet to start with but after a few they have a fiery kick and are always well flavoured. The crisps are not too thickly cut and there are always plenty of them in the bag. Yum
Nicole M.
Stalybridge , Cheshire
My favourite crisps ever. Admittedly, I eat them way too often but they're just so more-ish. The flavour is just amazing, every packet is just as good. For £1-£2 for a large back, they're very affordable.
Madison E.
These crisps are my absolute favourite and I love the taste of them. The taste is very strong and sweet at the same time. Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli 175g
Caitlin Q.
Glasgow
Walkers Thai sweet chilli are the most amazing crisps in the world and they have the most amazing flavour! They are spicy and the flavour is so strong! If you love crisps you'll love these! They are by far the best!
Jemma L.
Richardson Street, Carlisle
If you have never tried this crisps, what have you been doing?! They are amazing! So tasty with a slight spicy kick to them. They're quite thick cut and they crisps are on the larger side so you have to take a bite and they have a lovely crunch to them!