Walkers "Roast Chicken" Crisps 1.2oz

BY WALKERS

Walkers "Roast Chicken" Crisps 1.2oz
Bee K.
If you ever visit the UK, I highly recommend trying Walkers Crisps. Roast Chicken is probably my favorite. It's salty and savory, and yes, it does taste like chicken! Like the other varieties the flavor strength lingers after eating. Carrying a meaty scent may not be ideal for socializing!
Catherine K.
Bangor
I’m a big fan of all Walkers’ flavours - affordable but super tasty. Good for a snack or for after a meal and easy to find almost anywhere. They’re not too greasy either which for me is always a bonus.Walkers Smoky Bacon Flavour Crisps 32.5g (Pack of 6)
Emma D.
I love the strong flavour this product brings. The after taste lasts longer than I would like, but it doesn’t stop me eating them. They always remind me of chicken soup. They are hard to find as a single bag but they are always available in multipacks.
Courtney M.
Chaser close, Ipswich
Love the roast chicken flavoured crisps. Although an arguable flavour, love or hate I’m definitely a lover! The smell isn’t so lovely however, the taste definitely makes up for it. Almost like a little roast dinner in a bag!
Faith A.
I don’t really like these crisps. I think they have a very strong flavour and this is something I do not like and this was disappointing. They can be quite affordable but there are better crisps that are cheaper and they got rid of my favourite flavour!!!!!!!
Kayliegh L.
Newcastle
How could anyone not love these! I love how strong they are been one of my fave since being a kid! They’re lush. Wish you got more in a bag! They aren’t the healthiest snack but everybody needs a treat
Lily W.
Stoke Green, Coventry
Always a classic flavour, walkers are the epitome of crisps in England. You can never go wrong with a trusty pack of crisps. They’re great value and have great flavours. They’re also great experimenting with new flavours!
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Amazing flavours I love love love walkers. However you are buying air. It is ridiculous how little crisps you get in the bag when you buy multipacks, I only ever buy these if they are in offer to try get my moneys worth!
Chloe N.
Walkers is by far my favourite brand of crisps in the world, every flavour is soo yum and I couldn't complain at all. I buy a big bag to last me days most times i go for a shop. I would highly recommend every packet.
Naomi S.
As walkers crisps go this is probably one of the flavours of choice for me. You can easily stick a packet in your pocket or bag which is great if your on the go and they taste great.