BY WALKERS

Chocolate Cookies for a Delicious Treat Walkers Quadruple Chocolate Cookies are a way to treat yourself the right way. This delicious crumbly cookie contains a variety of different Belgian chocolates. Chocolate cookies are loved by all equally and this one is even more delectable with its chocolaty and nutty richness. Half coated cookie Can be had with coffee and tea Walkers Quadruple Chocolate Cookies can be enjoyed with tea or coffee at any time of the day. Each cookie is full of richness of milk and white and dark chocolate. These cookies leave a luxurious taste that is hard to forget. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Chocolate cookies are enriched with the goodness of sugar, cocoa and milk powder. It's dark chocolate chunks melt in the mouth. It contains fat reduced cocoa powder which makes it healthy and adds to this delicious crumbling cookie's great taste. see more...

Chanel D.
Chocolate Cookies for a Delicious Treat
Half coated cookie
Can be had with coffee and tea
Jade K.
Mmmmmmmm. Ok, just a bit too much chocolate for me. But excellent quality, great crumb and taste. Likely what Pepperridge Farms wishes they were. Simple ingredients, wysiwyg. Shortbread created from flour, butter and little else is always going to taste better and cost more than anything containing Vanillin.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Such an unbelievably good cookie! I was hesitant to try it at first because I prefer homemade cookies over store bought, but I was totally hooked. I can't remember where I bought them from, but I will continue to buy them if I come across them.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Love these cookies they have just the right amount of proportion of crunchiness to softness these are very affordable I sometimes buy these at world market or Walmart I recommend these to the chocolate lover
Aisley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are so heavenly and chocolately! Hands down best cookies ever, and the price is so amazingly cheap! The quality of the cookies are amazing you have to try them if you love chocolate!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Walkers makes one of the best shortbread cookies around. I normally like the plain ones but we tried the chocolates ones because my daughter loves chocolate. Still has the buttery taste. A winner and one cookie that I will buy again.
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
Super delicious it's just so good can't get enough it's worth the price and it great to give to family or friends awesome cookies that everyone loves super tasty great packaging and worth the price really recommend trying .
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
My fovorite ❤️❤️❤️❤️, me encantan un montón son deliciosas , un excelente producto en cuanto a sabor y presentación. Lo recomiendo, además tiene un precio accesible y sin excelente para compartir❤️ loveuuuuu😍
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
Love this , it's so good and it's very affordable. I eat this often and I recommend it to anyone who loves deserts or anything sweet, so much chocolate.
Maheen J.
I love the Walker Shortbread, I love the chocolate cookies. They have the right amount of chocolate without over-empowering the cookie.
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
Are these crunchy or soft cookies?
rosa v.
Are this cookies good?? Are they worth buying??
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que les parece?
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these any good? I have never even seen them. What is quadruple?
Shea B.
Mansfield, TX
Are these crunchy or soft?