BY WALKERS

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread.
Product of England.
Established 1898.
Mini festive stars. see more...

Sarah H.
Oh man, these are definitely one of my favorite cookies. The richness of the buttery flavor and the way the shortbread crumbles, it compliments tea or coffee perfectly as a light snack! Definitely have gotten it more than once and highly recommend it to those who haven't tried it. It may not be the healthiest but it is delicious!
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These literally melt in your mouth. I wasn't sure about these because they sound so unhealthy. I got them in one of my subscription boxes and I figured why not! I actually love them. They are perfect if you're not totally in the mood for chocolate or something overly sweet.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
So buttery so smooth! I got these for my dad who happily shared with us last year for Christmas. He loved the and the cute smaller size was great for taking to work or leaving in the car for a nice commuter snack. The bag is not resealable sadly but still not that big a problem
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are delicious and I just cannot explain honestly the taste. It's so simple and light, you can't get tired of them. They are delicious and I would definitely eat these all the time..if I wasn't worried about my weight lol
Wren C.
So delicious! Pure, buttery goodness. They are very rich. You just eat a few, and you have totally satisfied your butter cookie craving. They are brilliant with coffee, or, as my husband enjoys: eggnog!
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
These are bomb cookies for Christmas is so good that I want to buy them again !!!! Love them
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
There's something about mini sized items that always gets me. These are great snacks especially during the holidays. They are mini size and they taste amazing.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
The mini are the best. It's bite size, the package is resealable and easy to carry. The regular size one are just too cheesy if I finish the whole piece.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Pure butter, yes, this is how they taste- a buttery shortbread cookie, I cannot resist these cookies with a cup of coffee any time of the day.
Lauren O.
I got the short bread butter cookies as a gift and I have really enjoyed having them over the holidays as a treat