Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesWalkers Shortbread
Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies

by Walkers Shortbread

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Rounds.
Established 1898.
With no additives or flavorings, all natural ingredients.

Are these really fattening?
Do you like to eat this as a snack?
Are these any good? I've never had them!
Start your review of Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies!
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies uploaded by Orletta R.
Received for a gift this... Love them ♥️ the taste is great... Taste all the ingredients in best way possible a COOKIE... my entire family enjoyed them I High recommend ♥️
Raquel B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a sweets eater but will splurge on these. These are the best butter cookies I’ve had short of homemade. They are crispy with just a hint of vanilla. They are a little pricey but oh so delicious if you want home made butter cookies without the work.
Summer T.
Henderson, NV
These are perfect for your nightly tea and snack. So yummy and buttery. Dip them in Nutella, and you are in heaven!
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
These reminds me of my Grandmothers shortbread recipe. They are so buttery and tasty
Nicole A.
Rahway, NJ
Walkers shortbread is the King of cookies. Restaurant quality at lower prices. These cookies are buttery, rich and so satisfying. I eat them with a cup of coffee and it's such a treat. This product exceeded expectations.
B R.
Azusa, CA
Love to treat my favorite cookie lovers with this one. For years, all smiles all around. A classic to plan for. Hard to find, sometimes, but worth the hunt. Great product and goes with many beverages and fresh fruit. Get it whenever you see it.
April C.
Temecula, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmmm, these are buttery, crumbly and yet moist little bars are goodness. I like to enjoy mine with coffee or tea, but of course they are good by themselves. They remind me of my Scottish grandmother.
Tiffany S.
These are the best tasting shortbread cookie that I've tried. Will purchase again.
A R.
San Diego, CA
Been obsessed with these since ‘08! Why in the world is a cookie made of flour sugar and butter so darn good? Ask the Scots! They have it down to a delicious science.
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy!!! They taste so buttery and smooth with a hint of sweetness. They are good for snacking or to have with coffee or tea. They just taste AMAZING and I can’t recommend them enough. I would totally binge eat a whole box at once but I’m pretty sure that’s not a good idea. Moderation is the best. They only cost $4. Also I found some at Marshalls so you could get them there even cheaper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...