Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies uploaded by naf C.

BY WALKERS

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Rounds.
Established 1898.
With no additives or flavorings, all natural ingredients.

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I just received these cookies in my Degusta subscription box and they are so addicting! They are thick, buttery, little dog shaped cookies very delicious! I couldn't stop eating them! I've seen them in the store before but never thought to buy them! I'll be buying them from now on they are so good!
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite cookies. The first time I tried them was at Disney World, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are easy to buy at home as well. They go perfect with coffee or just if you need a sweet snack
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
I love these a lot. I get them at around Christmas time at tjmaxx. I wish they sold it at more places though Walker's Walkers Classic Shortbread Rounds, 5.3 oz, 12 pk
Carolina G.
These are my go-to cookies for afternoon coffee and tea ☕️ breaks! I've been eating them since I was a kid with my grandmother. However, I order them from Amazon because the European recipe tastes SO much better than the U.S. ones for sale at the supermarket (idk why!😓)
Hannah S.
I like shortbread cookies to begin with. Walkers pure butter cookies are my favorite! I don't know what it is about them but I love getting them for the holidays and eating them. I recommend them to anyone who loves shortbread cookies
Brianne R.
Excellent with tea, coffee, or even lemonade, these buttery cookies are a staple in my pantry for an evening snack or Downtown Abbey marathon. They're so tasty, I think even Mrs. Pattmore would approve!
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a Scot, born and raised, I feel qualified to review this product. We take our shortbread very seriously in Scotland. It may be super simple to make, with a mere 3 ingredients, but even we buy Walkers when we don't feel like making it. Delicious!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
I love all kids of cookies, but sometimes I like to keep it simple and when I do, I go to these. They are a very simple cookie, but extremely delicious, especially with a glass of milk. I recommend them.
Natasha H.
Gresham , OR
I love this brand. Shortbread cookies are my favorite and these ones are one of the best! I buy mine from tj maxx so they are very affordable! I'm always extremely satisfied with these when I buy them!
Lacey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious flaky shortbread cookies. I love them because they are not overly sweet but are just right. They pair perfectly with some strawberries for a fresh dessert.
Anilu M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these go well with coffee?
Bri S.
Lovington, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these any good? I've never had them!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you like to eat this as a snack?
Xiomara M.
Anyone know where can i find them?
Jasmina H.
Loganville, GA
How are these? Is it worth trying?