Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies uploaded by nafia c.Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Cookies uploaded by Holly N.

BY WALKERS

Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread Rounds.
Established 1898.
With no additives or flavorings, all natural ingredients.

Buy on Walgreens
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
I love these wonderful cookies. They are buttery, crunchy, just the right amount of sweet and pair well coffee, tea and other cookies! I've even seen them dipped in chocolate and colored sprinkles for a different look during the holidays. They are fairly affordable and they can be found at almost any grocery store.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Wise, VA
I'd I have to choose to eat one desert for the rest of my life it would be this. I love shortbread cookies and they are the best part of the holidays. And they are even better all year round. If you don't like delicious happiness then do not eat these super soft buttery cookies. Let me have them instead!
Emma G.
Emma G.
As far as shortbread goes, Walkers is the butteriest crumbliest out there! I try to always keep a box in my pantry because they pair so well with any warm drink. Sometimes I find myself craving them, but I try to save them for my tea because it makes the whole experience a little bit more special.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oh my goodness I am addiction to these cookies. I seriously could eat an entire box in one sitting. The cookies are sweet and melt in your mouth. The flavoring is spot on and has a buttery sensation. Absolutely my favorite brand of shortbread cookies by far especially the gluten free ones.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, KY
I purchased these at World Market for my welcome bags at my destination wedding. All my guests really loved them. They are buttery and crunchy and yummy. I don't know where to buy the full size but World Market has the minis which are perfect for gift baskets.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
Shortbread cookies are delightful! They pair well with a cup of Tea! They aren't more expensive than a box of Oreos. Who doesn't love buttery cookies. They are so delicious. Very unique to us but to the U.K. It's a common cookie or as they call it biscuit!
Joann P.
Joann P.
Pennington Gap, VA
These are the best short bread cookies I have ever eaten. I love them and I love to have them with my morning coffee. if u would just try them u would really enjoy them also. I give them two thumbs up and one big old smile. they are well worth the price!
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
The best shortbread cookies you can buy in the store! They are so rich, buttery, and crumbly. I like to have them with tea or even just alone. They melt in your mouth. Definitely not a healthy option, but so worth it. Don't bother with any other brand.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These shortbread cookies are great. They are some of my favorite cookies. I buy these at world market. These are rather affordable as well, especially for the quality. I use these for snacks but only in small quantities because of the fat content.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Real butter, real sugar, and real Scottish taste. I have never tasted anything more authentic than Walker's. Except for those actually made in Scotland. Most expensive than others but you definitely get what you paid for with these.
Anilu M.
Anilu M.
Are these go well with coffee?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you like to eat this as a snack?
Bri S.
Bri S.
Lovington, NM
Are these any good? I've never had them!
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Anyone know where can i find them?
Sukhneet  K.
Sukhneet K.
How do you guys like the taste?