Walkers Pure Butter Assorted Shortbread Cookie, 58.4 Ounce uploaded by Imani S.

BY WALKERS

Julia M.
My family loves these. We get them around the holidays and they are gone almost immediately. They are delicious on their own but I always dip them in coffee or tea. Many times this is my perfect breakfast. I highly recommend this as a gift or just for yourself.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This makes a wonderful gift! I get these every year for the holidays and I love the nice light, buttery taste of these. Makes one feel as if they are in Scotland. These are very healthy, great to have with tea or coffee! I would highly recommend these!
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
In my family we love these cookies, we always buy them on Christmas holidays, they never miss our table, my daughters eat it with milk, with hot chocolate, and then we leave Santa Claus with his cookies on Christmas Eve. I recommend it. They are delicious, and I love their packaging.
Francis S.
I buy these around the holidays. I'm sure it's more a nostalgia thing for me as we always saved the tins after eating the cookies. These can be a little dry so I only eat them with milk (I like to dunk mine). I've also used them as the cookie for our cookies left out for Santa. These are a solid shortbread cookie in the price point it's in. Would recommend.
Aneta L.
I don't know what it is about these cookies. I always think I don't really like them, but then someone gives me a box and I eat the entire damn thing in one sitting. It's that pure butter taste with a slight hit of sea salt. I can't stop!
Becky A.
I'm not positive if this is exactly that same package I got but I love these cookies. They are so tasty. The only downside is that they can be semi expensive for cookies so they are more for special occasions. I would recommend them to others, but they are pretty pricy which is disappointing. However, I have tried other shortbread cookies and I still really like these.
Shannon A.
Buttery, flaky, amazing goodness! I stumbled upon this product at TJMAXX..and it was the best find ever. If you are not a huge dessert person, these will satisfy you nicely. A tad expensive but overall worth the price because of the amazing flavor.
Imani S.
Brooklyn, NY
I could sit and eat these all day. They're so addicting!! Its my all time favorite shortbread cookies! I buy it in BJ's but you can find the smaller packs in other supermarkets. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing is better with afternoon tea than Walker's shortbread cookies. They are perfectly buttery and flaky with just the right amount of sweetness. I feel like I've had a real treat after just one or two cookies.
Yoonji J.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My dad is obsessed with Walkers Shortbread Cookies and would buy these from Costco all the time! I wasn't the biggest fan of these cookies but if you eat them one in a while with milk or coffee, they're satisfying. Haha you can also save the container and store things in them too!